Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Latest Update no longer allows EXP/Gain Adjustment.
813 2 2018-2-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
QuadKid
Second Officer
Flight distance : 482349 ft
United States

Anyone else experiencing this on their MP, after updating the Go4 to the latest 4.2.4 (so I can use my MA with the CS) I can no longer adjust the Expo or Gain settings on the MP, if you tap on the numeric tab it just inserts a blue slider than you can slide to the front or back of the number. No longer opens a window allowing you to input the value you want.
Whats going on DJI, need a fix for this ASAP.

Like squeezing a water balloon, stuff never gets fixed just moved around !!  
2018-2-12
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

QuadKid, I checked mine with no issues. I  can input the number init. Please try to reset the CS, note to back up the files first, then try again. If it doesn't help, please kindly provide me with the operating video, I would like to check. Thank you.
2018-2-12
Use props
QuadKid
Second Officer
Flight distance : 482349 ft
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-2-12 19:38
QuadKid, I checked mine with no issues. I  can input the number init. Please try to reset the CS, note to back up the files first, then try again. If it doesn't help, please kindly provide me with the operating video, I would like to check. Thank you.

Thank you Thor, factory reset of the CS corrected the problem, appreciate the help!
2018-2-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules