Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Elektrica Atellani
Captain
Flight distance : 9674836 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Rodger8 Posted at 2018-2-16 05:31
Really, not my kind of forum. A post and one of your photos is up and running. It received 20 views in the first 2 hours.

Thanks! Cool!
2018-2-16
Use props
Elektrica Atellani
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

rustydiver Posted at 2018-2-16 10:23
How much are these going to be for a set?

Dear Rusty,
We’re still estimating costs, etc.
It will probably be around 140 / 150 USD and the first bits should start shipping in +/- 45 days.
We will keep you informed.
2018-2-16
Use props
Elektrica Atellani
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

RichJ53 Posted at 2018-2-15 13:48
Yes, I agree with you and Elektrica  has a very good solution to add a bit more safety to the Inspire 2.  DJI does not believe there is a problem with their design and many are flying without issues. So, for folks that are worried about this happening to them,   can buy extra piece of mind.

Rich

I don't have an issue on the current I2, but I had issues in the past. For piece of mind I currently swap props every few of flights or two hours. We engineered this solution for my own peace of mind, you never know and no matter what it will make the I2 more solid, even in case of small accidental bumbs. We worked with a person (antonio) that engineered a lot of Technogym machines, as well as Suomy helmets, Yamaha parts, etc. (More or less many, many cool objects), so it was a lot of fun to brainstorm with such a prolific and smart mind. Rather than just a very functional, but rough looking solution, he / we also added some elegance to it, trying to integrate it as much as possible into the stunning design of the Inspire (such a glorious looking bird).
2018-2-16
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Raju Chaudhary Posted at 2018-2-14 08:04
The motor mounts are glued perfectly by DJI and should not dismount ever ! I have done this just for my own satisfaction.

You're right, my friend. Kudos for you!
2018-2-16
Use props
Elektrica Atellani
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

Matthew Dobrski Posted at 2018-2-16 11:47
You're right, my friend. Kudos for you!

I still would not start drilling the Inspire I don't think it's a very sound idea. You definetively void any warranty, as it's clearly been tampered with and you cannot roll back.
2018-2-18
Use props
MadProps
lvl.2
United States

Might it be possible to add a standard 1/4-20 boss on the bottom  to accomodate some hand catch handles or other future add ons?
2018-2-18
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
  • >>>
Canada

MadProps Posted at 2018-2-18 10:37
Might it be possible to add a standard 1/4-20 boss on the bottom  to accomodate some hand catch handles or other future add ons?

Everything is possible, if you're skilled enough and willing to sacrifice a warranty ...
2018-2-18
Use props
Elektrica Atellani
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

MadProps Posted at 2018-2-18 10:37
Might it be possible to add a standard 1/4-20 boss on the bottom  to accomodate some hand catch handles or other future add ons?

I would not want to add anything on a that structure, as it's a safety feature.
2018-2-18
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
  • >>>
Canada

Elektrica Atellani Posted at 2018-2-18 04:04
I still would not start drilling the Inspire  I don't think it's a very sound idea. You definetively void any warranty, as it's clearly been tampered with and you cannot roll back.

I wasn't cheering at the idea of drilling ... However, the statement that the adhering technology is sound and viable, made me so agreeable ...
2018-2-18
Use props
Elektrica Atellani
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

Elektrica Atellani Posted at 2018-2-18 12:17
I would not want to add anything on a that structure, as it's a safety feature.

Just for the record, this accessory would be absolutely non intrusive, it does not bolt into the Inspire, nor it uses or taps into existing screws, etc.
2018-2-18
Use props
Elektrica Atellani
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

Matthew Dobrski Posted at 2018-2-18 12:18
I wasn't cheering at the idea of drilling ... However, the statement that the adhering technology is sound and viable, made me so agreeable ...

I did not do a whole study on it, but drilling might weaken the CF structure. It's just common sense. Beside, you definitely void any warranty, as the holes are really intrusive.
2018-2-18
Use props
skypal
lvl.4
Flight distance : 560256 ft
Germany

Hey Guys, don't want to spoil your excitement here but this seems to be a much simpler approach to me.

2018-2-18
Use props
Elektrica Atellani
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

skypal Posted at 2018-2-18 15:13
Hey Guys, don't want to spoil your excitement here but this seems to be a much simpler approach to me.
[view_image]

It's already been discussed widely here or in other forums. different solutions, much different and also with different functionality. It's also been discussed why they are so different and I don't want to bore anyone, but if you want I will do so again.
2018-2-18
Use props
Elektrica Atellani
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

mixchief Posted at 2018-2-15 10:19
yes you are right, however one of my motors came a little loose maybe due to an out of balance propeller ( I haven't confirmed that) causing a vibration that gave me jello, I don't know if it might benefit from additional bracing.

The accessory would keep both motors connected to each other and with the same angle, even if one came loose. In theory it should make things better, but it has not been tested with that specific situation.
2018-2-19
Use props
MadProps
lvl.2
United States

Matthew Dobrski Posted at 2018-2-18 12:10
Everything is possible, if you're skilled enough and willing to sacrifice a warranty ...

I was suggesting the possibility of manufacturing this new bracket to include an integrated 1/4-20 mount on the aftermarket reinforcement brackets, not altering the existing airframe.
2018-2-21
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
  • >>>
Canada

MadProps Posted at 2018-2-21 23:56
I was suggesting the possibility of manufacturing this new bracket to include an integrated 1/4-20 mount on the aftermarket reinforcement brackets, not altering the existing airframe.

The placement of hand-catching attachments must be carefully determined and has nothing to do with position of aftermarket motor mount reinforcements of any kind.
2018-2-22
Use props
Cougar1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 924393 ft
  • >>>
Canada

skypal Posted at 2018-2-18 15:13
[view_image]

Agree with this post, it seems to be the most elegant solution if you are concerned about motors falling off.

Another solution might not be so good looking, but looks to be very good and cheaper as well.

410a8ef95157eef43f53941adc092630.jpg
2018-2-22
Use props
Huebi
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1539337 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Well, everyone thinks their invention is always best. I think everyone has to figure that out for themselves.
I used this version: https://www.pimp-your-kopter.de/ ... cherungsklammer.php
2018-3-2
Use props
Elektrica Atellani
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

Huebi Posted at 2018-3-2 22:51
Well, everyone thinks their invention is always best. I think everyone has to figure that out for themselves.
I used this version: https://www.pimp-your-kopter.de/dji-multikopter/dji-inspire-2/zubehoer-dji-inspire-2/i2-sicherungsklammer.php

Hi, they are completely different solutions and with greatly different purpose and performance. The solution you mention clamps to the arm and screws into the engine cover in the attempt to double what the I2 already does, just more secure. It will not prevent rotation and if the screws become loose, you will end up with the same problem.
Ours accomplishes the same thing (And more) but DOES NOT screw into the motor cover, which we assume was not designed to hold clamp and engine using non standard screws. The engine cover is an aesthetical bit and you're tapping into it to hold an engine. Ours relies on a system that will not screw into the Inspire 2's original design andalso prevent rotation of the engines by keeping the in sync. Most of the work is delegated to the accessory, which we think it vital. Our accessory has also been designed to integrate into the Inspire 2's design, rather than looking like a homemade bit with visible screws..
I am not saying yours will not do that one thing, but it will certainly not do what ours does, nor guarantee that your warranty will be voided, as you are replacing parts of the bird and it will certainly not prevent the rotation of one or more engines. They are simply not even close in overall purpose, design and execution, they just have one thing in common, but not executed with the same sophistication in mind. Anyway, we're not yet in production and who knows of we will produce it. So far we've been flying with a prototype and clocked 100+ hours between 2 birds. So far, so good.
2018-3-3
Use props
Anderjon
lvl.2
United Kingdom

This looks good when attached to an I2 that is in perfect working order (as in the video), but do you have a similar video of it attached to an I2 that has a loose motor to demonstrate that it actually works?

I think the concept is great, but not if only works in theory. A solution is really only a solution if it can be shown to work when it’s actually needed.

Can you share this kind of testing that you’ve done please?
2018-3-3
Use props
DragonFly-UAS
lvl.1
United States

I am interested too! Just sent you an e-mail, please add me to your list. Thanks

Any names yet?

- Rotor Tendon
- Motor Tendon
- ESC Lock
- Motor Radius Lock
- Oh Shoot Bar!
2018-3-3
Use props
Huebi
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

Elektrica Atellani Posted at 2018-3-3 00:55
Hi, they are completely different solutions and with greatly different purpose and performance. The solution you mention clamps to the arm and screws into the engine cover in the attempt to double what the I2 already does, just more secure. It will not prevent rotation and if the screws become loose, you will end up with the same problem.
Ours accomplishes the same thing (And more) but DOES NOT screw into the motor cover, which we assume was not designed to hold clamp and engine using non standard screws. The engine cover is an aesthetical bit and you're tapping into it to hold an engine. Ours relies on a system that will not screw into the Inspire 2's original design andalso prevent rotation of the engines by keeping the in sync. Most of the work is delegated to the accessory, which we think it vital. Our accessory has also been designed to integrate into the Inspire 2's design, rather than looking like a homemade bit with visible screws..
I am not saying yours will not do that one thing, but it will certainly not do what ours does, nor guarantee that your warranty will be voided, as you are replacing parts of the bird and it will certainly not prevent the rotation of one or more engines. They are simply not even close in overall purpose, design and execution, they just have one thing in common, but not executed with the same sophistication in mind. Anyway, we're not yet in production and who knows of we will produce it. So far we've been flying with a prototype and clocked 100+ hours between 2 birds. So far, so good.

Well, just as the clasp of www.Pimp-your-Kopter.de holds the engine, it can't fall forward or turn left or right. It is a good support for holding the engine, just like all other holders. It contributes to the additional securing. No one can say exactly whether and to what extent these solutions will hold up. But it's definitely better than doing nothing. And for 59 € a good solution and a fair price.
https://www.pimp-your-kopter.de/ ... p#861071a8990fe1203
2018-3-3
Use props
Elektrica Atellani
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

Huebi Posted at 2018-3-3 02:47
Well, just as the clasp of www.Pimp-your-Kopter.de holds the engine, it can't fall forward or turn left or right. It is a good support for holding the engine, just like all other holders. It contributes to the additional securing. No one can say exactly whether and to what extent these solutions will hold up. But it's definitely better than doing nothing. And for 59 € a good solution and a fair price.
https://www.pimp-your-kopter.de/dji-multikopter/dji-inspire-2/zubehoer-dji-inspire-2/i2-sicherungsklammer.php#861071a8990fe1203

I agree, but they're just not the same, this is cheaper, more intrusive (You still have to bolt to the I2 with screws) and has less functionality. I am mostly concerned about hooking to the Inspire's bottom engine cover, which is meant to hold a light cover in place, not to do what the clamp tries to do. Anyway, anyone is free to to their own way...I just tried to develop a refined, good looking, functional and non intrusive solution, something that does not tamper with the I2 original hardware. BTW, if the clamp becomes loose, your engine will fall off and rotate just as much, ours have a series of ideas behind it that aim at preventing a series of possible failure scenarios. Like I said, two different products and quite different levels of functionality and sophistication. there's many, many man hours behind the design, thoughts and engineering in ours, a lot more than it looks and it's anything but simple to put them all together when nobody thought about it before.
2018-3-3
Use props
Elektrica Atellani
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

DragonFly-UAS Posted at 2018-3-3 02:40
I am interested too! Just sent you an e-mail, please add me to your list. Thanks

Any names yet?

I did...Thanks!
2018-3-3
Use props
Elektrica Atellani
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

Anderjon Posted at 2018-3-3 02:38
This looks good when attached to an I2 that is in perfect working order (as in the video), but do you have a similar video of it attached to an I2 that has a loose motor to demonstrate that it actually works?

I think the concept is great, but not if only works in theory. A solution is really only a solution if it can be shown to work when it’s actually needed.

We're waiting for pre-production prototypes, which are much better than the prototype. The accessory will be substantially more refined. The proto clocked plenty hours on two I2s So far everything is perfect, so we expect the pre-production to be just about perfect, as it will be objectively better from all perspectives.
I will keep you posted.
2018-3-3
Use props
Huebi
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

Elektrica Atellani Posted at 2018-3-3 03:27
I agree, but they're just not the same, this is cheaper, more intrusive (You still have to bolt to the I2 with screws) and has less functionality. I am mostly concerned about hooking to the Inspire's bottom engine cover, which is meant to hold a light cover in place, not to do what the clamp tries to do. Anyway, anyone is free to to their own way...I just tried to develop a refined, good looking, functional and non intrusive solution, something that does not tamper with the I2 original hardware. BTW, if the clamp becomes loose, your engine will fall off and rotate just as much, ours have a series of ideas behind it that aim at preventing a series of possible failure scenarios. Like I said, two different products and quite different levels of functionality and sophistication. there's many, many man hours behind the design, thoughts and engineering in ours, a lot more than it looks and it's anything but simple to put them all together when nobody thought about it before.

It's sad that you're trying to talk another product down. Do you need it? Just because it's expensive doesn't always have to be good.  It can always solve everything, even your system is not the perfect solution, but very expensive. I also don't see that a CFK tube protects the motors from twisting.  It does not have to be beautiful, but light and practical. With the bracket of Pimp-your-Kopter. de nothing is changed at the I2 itself. So no guarantee loss. You also have to fix your system to the I2, which is a change to the I2. www.Pimp-your-Kopter.de's solution therefore makes more sense than a CFK Tube. https://www.pimp-your-kopter.de/ ... cherungsklammer.php

2018-3-3
Use props
Elektrica Atellani
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

Huebi Posted at 2018-3-3 04:15
It's sad that you're trying to talk another product down. Do you need it? Just because it's expensive doesn't always have to be good.  It can always solve everything, even your system is not the perfect solution, but very expensive. I also don't see that a CFK tube protects the motors from twisting.  It does not have to be beautiful, but light and practical. With the bracket of Pimp-your-Kopter. de nothing is changed at the I2 itself. So no guarantee loss. You also have to fix your system to the I2, which is a change to the I2. www.Pimp-your-Kopter.de's solution therefore makes more sense than a CFK Tube. https://www.pimp-your-kopter.de/dji-multikopter/dji-inspire-2/zubehoer-dji-inspire-2/i2-sicherungsklammer.php

I've been discussing the same 'comparison' before, some people even compared this solution to folding propellers (???).
If you compare this to a clamp, I am entitled to express my opinion and point out the number of differences, which are, forgive me, quite a bit.
If you compare a bicycle to a a motorcycle and assume they are similar and achieve the same purpose, I am entitled to let you know that one has an engine, probably better brakes, can go faster, can go uphill easier, etc. Sure, you can tell me the bicycle does not use gas and it's generally cheaper, but beside having two wheels they are just not the same thing and (Generally) speaking one is quite a bit more complex than the other.
Simple is not always better, in some cases simple is just obvious.
Clamps are the most obvious partial fix, but they carry a series of drawbacks with it.
Maybe I am not good enough at explaining these stark differences in practicality and performance, but ,for example, by not using external screws that bolt into the motor cover, as trivial of a difference this might seem to you, it does make a difference to us, as it was a very precise and thoughtful decision (Not wanting to alter the original parts of the Inspire 2) VS the obvious.
The differences are simply too many to compare them IMHO, but again, it's just an opinion. Your solution is good if you accept the number of drawbacks that come with it VS the fact that is cheaper, which is the only advantage minus the missing functionality., etc. etc. etc
This is not a battle of the cheapest accessory, it should be about what is making the I2 the safest with available solutions. There's plenty clamps, the one you mention and others, but nothing more than that, unless you consider our solution, which is obviously very different and with different, higher performance (and cost if you will).

I will be just happy to make my I2 as safe as possible in the smartest way that I know of, even if it's costing me time and money to create it. I could have made clamps in house in hours, but chose to work on a sophisticated solution... Rest assured, I am happy that you are happy with your solution. We can agree to disagree. Peace and have a nice weekend.
2018-3-3
Use props
Huebi
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

Elektrica Atellani Posted at 2018-3-3 04:46
I've been discussing the same 'comparison' before, some people even compared this solution to folding propellers (???).
If you compare this to a clamp, I am entitled to express my opinion and point out the number of differences, which are, forgive me, quite a bit.
If you compare a bicycle to a a motorcycle and assume they are similar and achieve the same purpose, I am entitled to let you know that one has an engine, probably better brakes, can go faster, can go uphill easier, etc. Sure, you can tell me the bicycle does not use gas and it's generally cheaper, but beside having two wheels they are just not the same thing and (Generally) speaking one is quite a bit more complex than the other.

I think you are confusing the holders from Germany with the ALU holder from New Zealand. No external screws are screwed into the I2 for the brackets I use. This shows me that you didn't really care about the product I use. You're just trying to make your product look good. But I just don't see any advantage in your solution except that it's way too expensive. But if you are satisfied with your solution, it's all good, have fun with it.   I will stick with this product: https://www.pimp-your-kopter.de/ ... cherungsklammer.php
2018-3-3
Use props
Elektrica Atellani
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

Huebi Posted at 2018-3-3 07:13
I think you are confusing the holders from Germany with the ALU holder from New Zealand. No external screws are screwed into the I2 for the brackets I use. This shows me that you didn't really care about the product I use. You're just trying to make your product look good. But I just don't see any advantage in your solution except that it's way too expensive. But if you are satisfied with your solution, it's all good, have fun with it.   I will stick with this product: https://www.pimp-your-kopter.de/dji-multikopter/dji-inspire-2/zubehoer-dji-inspire-2/i2-sicherungsklammer.php

Sure,  you are right on the screws. it's still a bicycle though. It's not that I don't care, it's still a partial solution and quite frankly I did not look at it in details, because they're all the same with slight variations, there quite a few clones around.
I am looking at actual performance / benefits / safety of the drone, rather than variations of the same thing, as it's still clearly an incomplete (Yet cheaper as you mention) solution. Bicycle it was and bicycle it still is. No thought went into it.
I don't know who copied who, but for sure they are all the same partial solution, except one.
I don't try to do things well for the sake of it, I try to do it to improve the bird. You should be able to appreciate the originality and functionality of a superior solution, rather than promoting a clone (Unless they made it first, which would make all the others clones, but I frankly don't care much).

There might be a better solution than ours coming, who knows, but as of today, this is the best solution available. As price goes, Ferraris and Fiats don't cost the same for a multitude of reasons, including performance and anyway you can find clone clamps that cost $200, but are probably made better than  the one you keep linking, but I am sure you know better than I do, don't you?
2018-3-3
Use props
Huebi
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

Elektrica Atellani Posted at 2018-3-3 07:59
Sure,  you are right on the screws. it's still a bicycle though. It's not that I don't care, it's still a partial solution and quite frankly I did not look at it in details, because they're all the same with slight variations, there quite a few clones around.
I am looking at actual performance / benefits / safety of the drone, rather than variations of the same thing, as it's still clearly an incomplete (Yet cheaper as you mention) solution. Bicycle it was and bicycle it still is. No thought went into it.
I don't know who copied who, but for sure they are all the same partial solution, except one.

Yes, it is always funny when the cook praises himself and says that his food is the best.
Your pole is simply not much better than any other solution. You just want to sell it expensive.  

Get off your high horse.

There are two better solutions than yours:
1. https://dronedepot.co.nz/inspire ... e-2-feet-clamp.html

2. https://www.pimp-your-kopter.de/ ... cherungsklammer.php
2018-3-3
Use props
Elektrica Atellani
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

Huebi Posted at 2018-3-3 08:45
Yes, it is always funny when the cook praises himself and says that his food is the best.
Your pole is simply not much better than any other solution. You just want to sell it expensive.  

You're just spamming the thread with more clamp clones! Ha ha ha!
In this whole conversation you hardly argue the technical aspect of things (Barely), but rather play the usual empty argument card. It's not about cook, how tall you are, the color of my drone, the weather, but it's about the safest solution out there and the "Return of the clone clamps' is simply not the best solution.
You perfectly know how technically poor these clamps are, yet you make this about your personal battle against obvious facts (The ones you hardly argue, except a screw and pricing). Happy you love your FIAT, I already acknowledged have every sacred right to do so, but take it as it is, and as partially effective as it is. Other than that, please stop spamming, or just keep going if that makes your day a better one. It's a free World.High Horse??? Creating useful safety solutions becomes a curse for you. Weird!
Fly safe.
P.S. I am not even sure we will ever produce this solution, so you're wasting your time. At least argue with me if there will be ever a product made, or just keep spamming

2018-3-3
Use props
fansa84fe8a4
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3 ft
United States

This thread is filled with spam.
2018-3-3
Use props
Altitude Drones
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1488520 ft
United Kingdom

Elekrtica, I think your design is a great idea and also looks great on the I2.

Months ago I had the large 3D plastic clamps made professionally and they look cool (military style), I also have faith that they would stop the motor from rotating or separating as they are both bolted and held on with very strong 3M tape. They also have a large surface area of contact with the arm and motor housing.

As far as I can see it's great that people have made efforts to fix what could be a fatal flaw of the I2. The arguments on this thread should be been had by DJI engineers so they can come up with a decent answer.  

Well done for all those with the skill and expertise for coming up with solutions. Much appreciated!
2018-3-3
Use props
Elektrica Atellani
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

Altitude Drones Posted at 2018-3-3 18:25
Elekrtica, I think your design is a great idea and also looks great on the I2.

Months ago I had the large 3D plastic clamps made professionally and they look cool (military style), I also have faith that they would stop the motor from rotating or separating as they are both bolted and held on with very strong 3M tape. They also have a large surface area of contact with the arm and motor housing.

Thanks Altitude Drones, I am quite sure that DJI has addressed or is addressing the potential problem. I generally change my propellers very often (every couple of hours of flight). Sure it's not the cheapest way to go, but I rather spend a few $$$ on new props, rather than being sorry. Even with the accessory mounted, I still swap the props, just less often than before (Approx. every 4 hours). As soon as I hear the rattling coming, I change them. The I2 is too much of a drone, in every sense, to let it fall or get damaged.
Like I said, I am quite sure that DJI is on top of it. Even if they're not extremely vocal, they gave us freedom of talking about almost everything, which I find commendable.
All said and done, I truly adore the Inspire 2, as much as I love the Zenmuse X7 and I cannot wait for the next evolution of this gorgeous mean machine.
Thanks again for your kind comment.
2018-3-3
Use props
Rob W
Second Officer
Flight distance : 94390 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

Elektrica Atellani Posted at 2018-3-3 18:33
Thanks Altitude Drones, I am quite sure that DJI has addressed or is addressing the potential problem. I generally change my propellers very often (every couple of hours of flight). Sure it's not the cheapest way to go, but I rather spend a few $$$ on new props, rather than being sorry. Even with the accessory mounted, I still swap the props, just less often than before (Approx. every 4 hours). As soon as I hear the rattling coming, I change them. The I2 is too much of a drone, in every sense, to let it fall or get damaged.
Like I said, I am quite sure that DJI is on top of it. Even if they're not extremely vocal, they gave us freedom of talking about almost everything, which I find commendable.
All said and done, I truly adore the Inspire 2, as much as I love the Zenmuse X7 and I cannot wait for the next evolution of this gorgeous mean machine.

Hope production will start, Electrica. If it will, I will buy.
2018-3-5
Use props
Elektrica Atellani
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

Rob W Posted at 2018-3-5 02:19
Hope production will start, Electrica. If it will, I will buy.

Thanks! I will keep you posted
2018-3-5
Use props
fans4f8954b4
lvl.4
Flight distance : 18275925 ft
  • >>>
France

Elektrica Atellani Posted at 2018-3-5 02:20
Thanks! I will keep you posted

Hi Elektrica
Just wanted to know if you tried putting the Inspire 2 with your system in the stock DJI box.
i am sure that we mast fit the foam to insert the bird.
2018-3-14
Use props
Elektrica Atellani
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

fans4f8954b4 Posted at 2018-3-14 06:45
Hi Elektrica
Just wanted to know if you tried putting the Inspire 2 with your system in the stock DJI box.
i am sure that we mast fit the foam to insert the bird.

Not yet, I am waiting for the final prototype to get here (Hopefully before the end of the week, so it can be tested. We should ship in a month and pre-orders will starting day, after we verified the last proto.
2018-3-14
Use props
fans4f8954b4
lvl.4
Flight distance : 18275925 ft
  • >>>
France

Elektrica Atellani Posted at 2018-3-14 14:15
Not yet, I am waiting for the final prototype to get here (Hopefully before the end of the week, so it can be tested. We should ship in a month and pre-orders will starting day, after we verified the last proto.

Thanks, please PM me when preorders start.
2018-3-15
Use props
Mr.Mister
lvl.3
Flight distance : 862854 ft
United States

DragonFly-UAS Posted at 2018-3-3 02:40

Any names yet?

DJI_CYA ???
2018-3-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules