Inspire 2 FIX for Propeller Vibration & Rotor Detachment / Crash
22534 209 2018-2-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ElectricLife Atellani
Captain
Flight distance : 9674836 ft
  • >>>

Today we shipped our 500th Ultimadrone kit! We thought producing 100 would be excessive and never expected such a success. We've been playing with a portable case for fast deployment, let us know what you think. The best part is the inside. All custom made, flight ready mode (Landing gear down) with camera mounted, etc. It should get you ready and up in the air in a minute. We thought and worked on it because we always wanted it, just like the Ultimadrone Kit. As soon as the 1st proto is in and we checked it, we will start to collect pre-orders.
Ultimadrone Inspire 2 Case
2019-9-8
Use props
Joecos
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3294770 ft

Hello"

I have both your  safety repair kits for the inspire 2.  I feel they are very high quality products.  I now see this proto type backpack render photos and would like to see more
Photos and what the inside looks like.  What accessories can it hold?  
Also, specifications if you have it. (Weight, length, width, etc)
2019-9-10
Use props
ElectricLife Atellani
Captain
  • >>>

Joecos Posted at 9-10 10:31
Hello"

I have both your  safety repair kits for the inspire 2.  I feel they are very high quality products.  I now see this proto type backpack render photos and would like to see more

Hi Joe, we will release more specs and photos as soon as the 1st proto is ready. It should hold 6 batterie + Cendence remote, all lenses for the X7 and much more. It should also be lighter than most similar accessories since it's custom made and not the usual box adapted to the I2. It should also allow for the I2 to be ready for flight in seconds (Landing gear down, camera already mounted). We will let you know as soon as we have more info
2019-9-10
Use props
eggbeater
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3502972 ft
  • >>>

Have you made the ultimadrone kit compatible with the Inspire 2 factory blade guards yet?
2019-9-11
Use props
ElectricLife Atellani
Captain
  • >>>

eggbeater Posted at 9-11 08:09
Have you made the ultimadrone kit compatible with the Inspire 2 factory blade guards yet?

No, it will probably never be compatible with both solutions.
2019-9-11
Use props
ToscanaDrone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13833304 ft
  • >>>

ElectricLife Atellani Posted at 9-8 12:12
Today we shipped our 500th Ultimadrone kit! We thought producing 100 would be excessive and never expected such a success. We've been playing with a portable case for fast deployment, let us know what you think. The best part is the inside. All custom made, flight ready mode (Landing gear down) with camera mounted, etc. It should get you ready and up in the air in a minute. We thought and worked on it because we always wanted it, just like the Ultimadrone Kit. As soon as the 1st proto is in and we checked it, we will start to collect pre-orders.
Ultimadrone Inspire 2 Case

Very interesting!!!
How many batteries you can hold?

Ho acquistato entrambi i kit Ultimadrone e ne sono estremamente soddisfatto masi è rotto un propeller fix. È possibile avere un ricambio?
2019-9-13
Use props
ElectricLife Atellani
Captain
  • >>>

ToscanaDrone Posted at 9-13 04:59
Very interesting!!!
How many batteries you can hold?

Right now the proto design can hold 8, but we're in the process of tweaking some design.
I need to check with the office about spare shims, I think we might be out of stock (Again) as of the other day.
The latest Shims also have a design chance compared to the first series.
Please send us an email to: office@atellani.com at your convenience.
2019-9-16
Use props
eggbeater
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3502972 ft
  • >>>

ElectricLife Atellani Posted at 9-16 14:14
Right now the proto design can hold 8, but we're in the process of tweaking some design.
I need to check with the office about spare shims, I think we might be out of stock (Again) as of the other day.
The latest Shims also have a design chance compared to the first series.

Does the backpack case have any water resistance?
2019-9-27
Use props
ElectricLife Atellani
Captain
  • >>>

eggbeater Posted at 9-27 16:13
Does the backpack case have any water resistance?

It is meant to be water resistant, we're working on that.
2019-9-28
Use props
ElectricLife Atellani
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

Latest batch of Ultimadrone Safety Kits in stock now on our website https://atellani.com/collections/ultimadrone as well as the propeller saving Fix Kit. Use DJI's excellent stock propellers and make them last a lot longer.
2019-12-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules