Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Elektrica Atellani
Captain
Flight distance : 9674836 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Jbundy63 Posted at 2018-6-9 18:13
Elektrica I was so surprised when I received the package, package and all was light as a feather. I've done already 15 flights and am impressed with the quality and design plus the big plus of peace of mind. I highly recommend this to anyone with a Inspire 2.

Thanks, It makes us proud and happy. We really put a love of love into it. THANKS!
2018-6-9
Use props
engelo
Second Officer
Flight distance : 12311667 ft
  • >>>
Greece

I ordered one !!! for my brand new Inspire 2..waiting to install
2018-6-10
Use props
Elektrica Atellani
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

engelo Posted at 2018-6-10 09:44
I ordered one !!! for my brand new Inspire 2..waiting to install

Thank you Engelo. Let us know if you need any assistance for installing it. You will love how useful it will be. Thanks again for supporting the kit.
2018-6-10
Use props
engelo
Second Officer
Flight distance : 12311667 ft
  • >>>
Greece

waiting for your propellers also!!!!
2018-6-10
Use props
Elektrica Atellani
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

engelo Posted at 2018-6-10 09:59
waiting for your propellers also!!!!

Those are more complicated, but we are doing our best! Tomorrow, hopefully, we will get 3 new sets of prototypes to test (3 different materials)
2018-6-10
Use props
BIGDZ
First Officer
Flight distance : 10255860 ft
  • >>>

Elektrica Atellani Posted at 2018-6-10 10:10
Those are more complicated, but we are doing our best! Tomorrow, hopefully, we will get 3 new sets of prototypes to test (3 different materials)

I purchased your product the other day, for my new I2. A piece of mind, I patiently wait for its arrival...
2018-6-20
Use props
Elektrica Atellani
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

BIGDZ Posted at 2018-6-20 13:33
I purchased your product the other day, for my new I2. A piece of mind, I patiently wait for its arrival...

Thanks BIGDZ, we've been promised parts for the next batch by Monday, then we will ship all the new pre-orders, which are almost sold out already.
Strangely the German company that makes these parts got the color wrong (This has happened 3 times times before!). We will contact a new company for the new kits to avoid silly and unnecessary delays.
They work very well, but that cannot seem to memorize the correct color, which is quite frustrating. Anyway, you will get the kit very soon and should enjoy the added stability, which quite frankly is as rewarding as the extra peace of mind. At first we thought it was just our 'Biased' impression, but we've got feedback that matches our feeling of stability. Probably the engine sync helps quite a bit.

As for the props, it seems that we cannot find the right material for the prototypes. We got 4 different propellers made, but none is stiff enough for flight. In order to test props with the right material, we would need to create molds, but the cost would probably not justify the investment, which would most likely exceed $10k in molds alone, if make with excellent quality. This would also not 100% guarantee the performance of the props which are supposed to be 13% more efficient, but that is based on a computer model (A very smart computer model, but still...).
2018-6-20
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

Elektrica Atellani Posted at 2018-6-20 13:45
Thanks BIGDZ, we've been promised parts for the next batch by Monday, then we will ship all the new pre-orders, which are almost sold out already.
Strangely the German company that makes these parts got the color wrong (This has happened 3 times times before!). We will contact a new company for the new kits to avoid silly and unnecessary delays.
They work very well, but that cannot seem to memorize the correct color, which is quite frustrating. Anyway, you will get the kit very soon and should enjoy the added stability, which quite frankly is as rewarding as the extra peace of mind. At first we thought it was just our 'Biased' impression, but we've got feedback that matches our feeling of stability. Probably the engine sync helps quite a bit.

Sorry to hear that you might not be producing the new style props. Costs for plastic injection molding can be huge. I wonder how they make so many different drone copies and counterfeits  in China?

Best of luck to you and your team

Rich
2018-6-20
Use props
BIGDZ
First Officer
Flight distance : 10255860 ft
  • >>>

Elektrica Atellani Posted at 2018-6-20 13:45

Thanks Elektrica
2018-6-21
Use props
Elektrica Atellani
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

RichJ53 Posted at 2018-6-20 16:19
Sorry to hear that you might not be producing the new style props. Costs for plastic injection molding can be huge. I wonder how they make so many different drone copies and counterfeits  in China?

Best of luck to you and your team

The answer is mostly in the numbers. Unfortunately the I2 was made in smaller numbers, unlike the P4, Mavic, etc. We could go for Carbon Fiber props, as that would be the cheap solution, especially in Italy, where we know quite a few masters of the material in the automotive business,  but we truly fear that CF props are unfit for the Inspire2, too rigid IMHO. On top of that, we want an elegant solution and most of the CF props have sort of a patchy feel to them, especially the mount on the motor, but doing them properly would be messy.
2018-6-22
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Elektrica Atellani Posted at 2018-6-22 13:44
The answer is mostly in the numbers. Unfortunately the I2 was made in smaller numbers, unlike the P4, Mavic, etc. We could go for Carbon Fiber props, as that would be the cheap solution, especially in Italy, where we know quite a few masters of the material in the automotive business,  but we truly fear that CF props are unfit for the Inspire2, too rigid IMHO. On top of that, we want an elegant solution and most of the CF props have sort of a patchy feel to them, especially the mount on the motor, but doing them properly would be messy.

In my experience, CP props are stiff and less forgiving as compared to composite plastics. Helicopters normally have a much faster cyclic response with very abrupt flight performance (fast). Drones tend to be the same, especially when you are flying a camera around and not familiar with the rigid control inputs. I feel it is a matter of adjusting yourself to the controls and perhaps changing the expo settings to help.

Anyway please keep us posted on your final decision

All the best
Rich
2018-6-23
Use props
Elektrica Atellani
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

RichJ53 Posted at 2018-6-23 19:42
In my experience, CP props are stiff and less forgiving as compared to composite plastics. Helicopters normally have a much faster cyclic response with very abrupt flight performance (fast). Drones tend to be the same, especially when you are flying a camera around and not familiar with the rigid control inputs. I feel it is a matter of adjusting yourself to the controls and perhaps changing the expo settings to help.

Anyway please keep us posted on your final decision

Will certainly do.
2018-6-24
Use props
Elektrica Atellani
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

We finally decided to produce a third smaller batch of Ultimadrone Kits (Probably the last one) with expected delivery in the 3 or 4th week of September.
Pre-orders are now LIVE (1st come, 1st serve) and we expect the kit to be sold out by the delivery date, or shortly after.
If you would like to pre-order it, please visit:
https://atellani.com/collections/ultimadrone
2018-8-20
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Elektrica Atellani Posted at 2018-8-20 09:12
We finally decided to produce a third smaller batch of Ultimadrone Kits (Probably the last one) with expected delivery in the 3 or 4th week of September.
Pre-orders are now LIVE (1st come, 1st serve) and we expect the kit to be sold out by the delivery date, or shortly after.

Thanks John for all of your support.  Your solution is very nice and hopefully others will take advantage of your last product shipment.

I am wondering if DJI will announce the new Inspire 2 after the Mavic Pro 2 series?

Rich

2018-8-20
Use props
Elektrica Atellani
Captain
  • >>>
Switzerland

RichJ53 Posted at 2018-8-20 16:25
Thanks John for all of your support.  Your solution is very nice and hopefully others will take advantage of your last product shipment.

I am wondering if DJI will announce the new Inspire 2 after the Mavic Pro 2 series?

That would be nice. I am actually looking forward to a new top of the line drone, but also the new Mavic II
2018-8-23
Use props
Elektrica Atellani
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

Elektrica Atellani Posted at 2018-8-20 09:12
We finally decided to produce a third smaller batch of Ultimadrone Kits (Probably the last one) with expected delivery in the 3 or 4th week of September.

All pre-orders of the 3rd batch will ship tomorrow. Only 2 KITS are left in stock.
2018-9-12
Use props
MickyD
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4526535 ft
United Kingdom

Elektrica Atellani Posted at 2018-9-12 07:39
All pre-orders of the 3rd batch will ship tomorrow. Only 2 KITS are left in stock.

Any kits left, are you making any more
2018-9-14
Use props
Elektrica Atellani
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

MickyD Posted at 2018-9-14 01:58
Any kits left, are you making any more

There is one last kit ready to ship from the 3rd batch. If there're enough pre-orders we might make a 4th bath with a delivery date around the end of October, but that's all to be seen. We already made many more kits than we initially thought we would deliver. The 2nd batch was kind of a surprise and we never expected to have to make a 3rd, but here we are...One kit left from the last batch.
2018-9-14
Use props
Elektrica Atellani
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

Elektrica Atellani Posted at 2018-9-14 03:03
There is one last kit ready to ship from the 3rd batch. If there're enough pre-orders we might make a 4th bath with a delivery date around the end of October, but that's all to be seen. We already made many more kits than we initially thought we would deliver. The 2nd batch was kind of a surprise and we never expected to have to make a 3rd, but here we are...One kit left from the last batch.

Correction...All 3rd batch Kits are not sold out. Pre-Orders for the 4th batch are scheduled to be delivered at the end of October.
2018-9-14
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Elektrica Atellani Posted at 2018-9-14 08:20
Correction...All 3rd batch Kits are not sold out. Pre-Orders for the 4th batch are scheduled to be delivered at the end of October.

Hi Elektrica

That is awesome. Looks like you have made many Inspire 2 flyers very happy. Keep up the good work

Rich
2018-9-15
Use props
Elektrica Atellani
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

Thanks Rich, it seems it was a lot more useful than predicted, probably due to the adeed stability as well. Thank!
2018-9-15
Use props
fans6197024f
lvl.4
Poland

I would like to ask about a compass disturbing by this not small metal parts. Is it a metal which is neutral for a compass in I2 or not?
2018-12-22
Use props
ElectricLife Atellani
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

fans6197024f Posted at 12-22 19:53
I would like to ask about a compass disturbing by this not small metal parts. Is it a metal which is neutral for a compass in I2 or not?

@fans6197024f There has not been any report of compass interference with several 100s of kits being used for several months now. The rod is Blued Aluminium 6061, which is magnetic neutral.
In short it does not influence the compass.By the way, we've also tested a series of patent pending shims for the propellers, which are plug & play (No screws, not invasive), which also cure the propeller rattling problem. We should launch them in the coming weeks. They finally allow the protracted use of DJI stock propellers and avoid the rattling over time, making the flight even safer and more stable.
2018-12-22
Use props
ElectricLife Atellani
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

NEW ULTIMADRONE ACCESSORY RELEASED: STOCK PROPELLER FIX.

We just launched a NEW Ultimadrone accessory for the Inspire 2 DJI Drone.
It’s the patent pending Propeller Insert for Stock DJI props and it cures, without altering any existing original hardware, or by adding glue, or
having to use 3rd party and often unreliable propellers, the well known vibration problem that occurs after a few flights.

The main and many benefits are:

- Finally being able to use DJI's stock propellers for an extended amount of flights (We’ve been testing them for over 30 flights on the same sets of props without a glitch)
- Absence of unwanted vibrations
- Overall added stability
- Added reliability of the Inspire 2 parts as a consequence of the absence of vibrations.

The new kits can be ordered at:
We have a limited batch ready to ship now.

They come with a set of 4 shims / inserts + an extra set of 2 shims with different thickness, in case you have propellers that are even more worn.
Mounting requires no specific tool or special accessory and it takes less than 5 minutes.
Your Inspire will tthen be ready to fly using the standard propellers, which we believe is always the best choice.

Quantities of the very first production run are very limited.
Buy them now at:

UltimaPropsSmall

UltimaPropsSmall
2019-1-2
Use props
Frank White 9
lvl.4
Flight distance : 879843 ft
United States

Ordered both and I’m very impressed!
2019-1-17
Use props
ElectricLife Atellani
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

Frank White 9 Posted at 1-17 14:48
Ordered both and I’m very impressed![view_image]

Thanks Frank, you will certainly have much more peace of mind and you should also notice increased overall stability due to coupled motors, especially in stronger winds. Your DJI original props are also going to last much longer. Thanks again!
2019-1-17
Use props
JBSonic
Second Officer
Flight distance : 779019 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I find it funny that external companies now routinely retrofit DJI drones to make them "safe" instead of DJI working to do just that.
If the wheel of a car came off, it would be the manufacturer who recalls and addresses the problem for the sake of safety instead of random companies offering a "wheel detachment issue fix".
I guess what it takes is an  Inspire 2's motor to come off mid-flight, with the drone falling and killing a random child, maybe then they will get the message that they do have a responsibility to address safety issues.
2019-1-27
Use props
eggbeater
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3502972 ft
  • >>>
United States

How long till the Antellani fix is back in stock?
2019-2-4
Use props
ToscanaDrone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13833304 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Good job guys, no more rattle!!!

2019-2-4
Use props
ElectricLife Atellani
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

ToscanaDrone Posted at 2-4 09:05
Good job guys, no more rattle!!!

[view_image]

Thanks my friend. I've been using it for a few months now and rattling has gone for good. Now the DJI stock props last a good 4X times or more. I have not changed them since approx. October and many flights.
2019-2-4
Use props
ElectricLife Atellani
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

eggbeater Posted at 2-4 08:31

There are 30 more parts that should be in soon,  that's for both shims and Ultimadrone Kit. We will start accepting pre-orders soon and they should ship by the end of February, hopefully before.
2019-2-4
Use props
ElectricLife Atellani
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

eggbeater Posted at 2-4 08:31

We are now accepting pre-orders for an expected end of February shipping date. first come, first serve.
There are a limited number of kits scheduled for that timeframe.
2019-2-4
Use props
ElectricLife Atellani
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

Even the safety kit could not save this drone from being shot out of the sky. A user sent us these images, I think he won damages and now needs some replacement parts...
IMG_4007.png
IMG_4009.png
2019-2-6
Use props
eggbeater
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

How about kevlar shields for rural altitude attitude?
2019-2-7
Use props
ElectricLife Atellani
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

eggbeater Posted at 2-7 15:11
How about kevlar shields for rural altitude attitude?

That would be something!
2019-2-7
Use props
eggbeater
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

I live in California.  I can only imagine the devastation a shoot-down could cause through wildfire.  The shooter being responsible for millions in such a case.
2019-2-7
Use props
fans408626ef
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2440007 ft
  • >>>
United States

ElectricLife Atellani Posted at 1-2 14:13
NEW ULTIMADRONE ACCESSORY RELEASED: STOCK PROPELLER FIX.

We just launched a NEW Ultimadrone accessory for the Inspire 2 DJI Drone.

Any discount codes or promos available? I'm interested.
2019-2-13
Use props
ElectricLife Atellani
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

fans408626ef Posted at 2-13 11:06
Any discount codes or promos available? I'm interested.

We are accepting pre-orders for the end of the month shipping and even this batch is already almost sold out. I think some coupons were sent out by Isa, but they might be finished for the drone parts. Please write to: isabela@atellani.com and check with her.
2019-2-13
Use props
ElectricLife Atellani
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

We just updated updated the site with all the products and more info / images:
2019-3-26
Use props
ElectricLife Atellani
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

Propeller Shims and Ultimadrone safety kits are back in stock again. The Shims have a new, slightly modified design that improves the original a tiny bit.
We also have a new page and re-designed site:
2019-5-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules