Gremsy T1 connection
2265 5 2018-2-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
aalbatross
lvl.1

Australia

has anyone managed to connect a Gremsy T1 gimbal to a LB2 ? There is a "video out" from the gremsy that has to be connected to the TX somehow. Also, gimbal control?? Dnt know if its the same cable or a separate one.

thanks

2018-2-12
Use props
DJI-Mark
lvl.4

United States

It may be the  AV In area on the Lightbridge 2. However, this gimbal does not appear to be compatible with the Lightbridge 2. To get a better idea on how the Lightbridge 2 is set up, please download this link: http://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/l ... ser+Manual+V1.6.pdf
2018-2-13
Use props
sftmthd
lvl.2
United States

i have the gremsy t3. it's a great gimbal, and seems to work well for my purposes with LB2 + N3. i'm not sure why DJI-Mark is stating that it's not compatible.

it requires a beta version of the gimbal software, and then you'll see lightbridge 2 as a control option in the gimbal setup software. mine is set up with a single canlink cable from the quick release port on the gimbal to the port on the N3 GPS. pressing the left C button switches the left wheel of the controller between pan and tilt. you can't control both at once, and i don't think there are any other controls available.

i'm controlling the shutter on my camera (nikon d850) with the F2 output of the N3, routed through the gimbal's aux port to the camera. the gimbal does not include internal HDMI routing, so there is a "loose" cable from the camera to the LB2. if you wanted to, and were not in the united states, you could use the srw-60g to get around that.

my setup is like this.

2018-2-13
Use props
aalbatross
lvl.1

Australia

thank you. I have an A2 controller...will it still work ?
2018-2-13
Use props
sftmthd
lvl.2
United States

aalbatross Posted at 2018-2-13 23:46
thank you. I have an A2 controller...will it still work ?

you can't control the gimbal with with LB2 + A2, only LB2 + N3/A3.

but with another (non LB2) radio, yes i think so. check out their site or email them.
2018-2-14
Use props
aalbatross
lvl.1

Australia

sftmthd Posted at 2018-2-14 00:22
you can't control the gimbal with with LB2 + A2, only LB2 + N3/A3.

but with another (non LB2) radio, yes i think so. check out their site or email them.

yeah they said to use a Amimon HD tx, but I already have the LB2...
2018-2-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules