869 5 2018-2-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_opcU1zHv59Ys
lvl.2
Flight distance : 374288 ft
Hungary

Hi everyone!

Ihave a quetion about my spark. If I fly it with an OTG and I crash it somehow (Hope this will never happen) Is the  care refresh valid in this case? Because otg is not dedicated hardware.
2018-2-12
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, there. In your case, you can provide the old spark to replace the new one at additional charge. Please contact our support and start a case: http://www.dji.com/support. Thanks for your support.  
2018-2-12
Use props
djiuser_opcU1zHv59Ys
lvl.2
Hungary

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-2-12 22:05
Hi, there. In your case, you can provide the old spark to replace the new one at additional charge. Please contact our support and start a case: http://www.dji.com/support. Thanks for your support.

Is it different from the normal replacing procedure?

2018-2-12
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

djiuser_opcU1zHv59Ys Posted at 2018-2-12 22:08
Is it different from the normal replacing procedure?

Please do not feel worry about it. You’ll receive a replacement unit that is new or equivalent to new in performance and reliability as long as your care refresh is under warranty. Thanks for your support.
2018-2-13
Use props
djiuser_opcU1zHv59Ys
lvl.2
Hungary

I dont have a problem I just asked that If this would happen than the procedure is the same or not.
I asked it because OTG is not dedicated hardware and as I read it on the license page the care refresh is not valid if somebody is using incorrect accesories but I think more than half of the users use OTG.
If care refresh is not valid in that case than I will not use OTG to fly because we never know... But if it is accepted by DJI than I will.
2018-2-13
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

djiuser_opcU1zHv59Ys Posted at 2018-2-13 02:02
I dont have a problem I just asked that If this would happen than the procedure is the same or not.
I asked it because OTG is not dedicated hardware and as I read it on the license page the care refresh is not valid if somebody is using incorrect accesories but I think more than half of the users use OTG.
If care refresh is not valid in that case than I will not use OTG to fly because we never know... But if it is accepted by DJI than I will.

Care Refresh will not be affected by OTG cable. Here are some scenarios supported by care refresh.
care refresh.JPG
2018-2-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules