Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 or Xiaomi MI A1? (64GB/4GB RAM)
1479 7 2018-2-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Enriquebcn
lvl.4
Flight distance : 464232 ft
New Zealand

[size=14.6667px]My phone Nexus 5x broke recently so I need to buy a new one. I really like these two models and I tried to find information about their compatibility with the Mavic, but I am still not 100% sure. Please help me to decide which phone buy, thanks!
2018-2-12
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, there. I would recommend you use the devices in the recommended list. Here is the list for your reference.
app mavic.JPG
2018-2-13
Use props
Enriquebcn
lvl.4
New Zealand

Too short list actually, that's why I'm looking for other options, thanks DJI Electra
2018-2-13
Use props
pigolato
lvl.4
Flight distance : 745243 ft
United Kingdom

Enriquebcn Posted at 2018-2-13 02:49
Too short list actually, that's why I'm looking for other options, thanks DJI Electra

Hi I'm using a Redmi Note 4 (3/32GB model) dedicated to my Spark and Mavic Pro, and it works perfectly.
2018-2-13
Use props
djiuser_KR5tKkwKQe7W
lvl.3

Malta

Is there anything recent regarding Redmi Note 4 x DJI Products?
As I'm willing to get the Mavic Air... but some say it's compatible, some say it's not...

I'm pretty happy with my phone, I would not wish to buy a second phone for this purpose.
Thanks!
2018-2-20
Use props
Enriquebcn
lvl.4
New Zealand

Hello fellas, I decided to buy the MI A1 and it works, I'm satisfied with this phone, I followed the steps as with similar phones in the forum and everything works, I just use the DJI app.
Thank you.
2018-5-10
Use props
Enriquebcn
lvl.4
New Zealand

Almost forgot, I bought the phone two months ago or more and I have tested it several times.
2018-5-10
Use props
NovTom
New
Hungary

Hi, I use a Redmi NOTE 4 with Mavic Pro. In the beginning I could only use it after I created a second space on my phone. And each time I have to connect the phone and the remote after the PC on and the APP is running. If I connect before they dont communicate. After that It workes fine.   (Actually just did work fine for about a year and a half but recently I have a new issue: The image is freezing and falling apart. I refressed, reinstalled everithing and updraded firmwares and nothing changed. Its actually unusable now. I tried my friend's Iphone and it did work well. So the problem seems to be on the MI-phone side.)
2018-5-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules