DJI GO - 4k 60 fps/ 1080p 120fps/240 with the OM2?
28863 50 2018-2-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alienallan
lvl.1
Denmark

Joemar7 Posted at 2-1 12:24
My workaround is the Osmo Pocket.  I can record 4k 60 fps.  It also has auto track.  It's not a perfect camera but it does the trick sometimes.  To be honest, I hardly use the OM2 anymore and only use it when I need native 120 fps using the Filmic Pro app.

we dont all have another 300bux to spend. I for one got the Osmo mobile 2 , due to finances. with an iphone xs (supplied by carrier for a cheap monthly)

i was too ambitious to hope for "indy film quality", with some moment lenses.   Hell i'm not even intersted in 60fps - "just" 4k 24fps which is native in the camera app. Just not being able to film at 24fps is a deal breaker for me and reason enough to return it.

However, all this besides the point: " Why not just supply us with the settings our iphones can deliver natively?"   ... its just strange not todo.
2019-2-13
Use props
Joemar7
lvl.4
  • >>>
American Samoa

alienallan Posted at 2-13 11:11
we dont all have another 300bux to spend. I for one got the Osmo mobile 2 , due to finances. with an iphone xs (supplied by carrier for a cheap monthly)

i was too ambitious to hope for "indy film quality", with some moment lenses.   Hell i'm not even intersted in 60fps - "just" 4k 24fps which is native in the camera app. Just not being able to film at 24fps is a deal breaker for me and reason enough to return it.

Yeah I have the Osmo Pocket and believe me, it can get really expensive when adding up the cost of accessories.  If you're on a budget, you can still achieve great results with your iPhone and the OM2.  As I stated before, I use FilmicPro instead of DJIGo.  
2019-2-13
Use props
alienallan
lvl.1
Denmark

i was going to buy a Zoom , the ronin after the osmo 2 ...BUT as i see such poor attitude towards responding your own forum about a simple matter i am afraid to order other products now.  Its Simple Please Dji....Support the Native camera settings. At The Least 4k 60fps....and 4k 24 fps....Why are you not doing this?  It makes the osmo 2 useless to A LOT of us.
2019-2-28
Use props
alienallan
lvl.1
Denmark

Joemar7 Posted at 2-13 11:32
Yeah I have the Osmo Pocket and believe me, it can get really expensive when adding up the cost of accessories.  If you're on a budget, you can still achieve great results with your iPhone and the OM2.  As I stated before, I use FilmicPro instead of DJIGo.

great with Filmic Pro, but to me the point was having even a semi functioning autotrack to use on a stand instead of a camera man.  I dont find it acceptable that Dji lets everyone fall back on "Use Filmic Pro" when half the reason people buy the osmo mobile, is in fact , for the tracking feature. IF they were so reasonable to add 4k 24fps atleast or the complete native settings. It would truely make the world of difference.    And yes the osmo will become far too expensive for me.  -  i really dont feel like we are asking much. " Just the native camera settings atleast on iphone."
2019-2-28
Use props
Chuck_IV
lvl.1
United States

alienallan Posted at 2-28 04:52
great with Filmic Pro, but to me the point was having even a semi functioning autotrack to use on a stand instead of a camera man.  I dont find it acceptable that Dji lets everyone fall back on "Use Filmic Pro" when half the reason people buy the osmo mobile, is in fact , for the tracking feature. IF they were so reasonable to add 4k 24fps atleast or the complete native settings. It would truely make the world of difference.    And yes the osmo will become far too expensive for me.  -  i really dont feel like we are asking much. " Just the native camera settings atleast on iphone."

The inability to track at 4k 60fps was one of the reasons I opted for the Zhiyun Smooth 4 instead(other was the Smooth 4 integrates better with Filmic Pro because of its extra buttons).
2019-2-28
Use props
alienallan
lvl.1
Denmark

Chuck_IV Posted at 2-28 05:06
The inability to track at 4k 60fps was one of the reasons I opted for the Zhiyun Smooth 4 instead(other was the Smooth 4 integrates better with Filmic Pro because of its extra buttons).

Well, I gifted the osmo 2 to my wife so she could take panoramic photos....i think its the only thing its good for at this point - i mean no 4k 60 not even 4k 24fps ......AND on top of this, I've come to realize the Zoom I wanted ALSO doesn't shoot at 4k 60 ....its kind of becoming ridiculous. It feels like Dji is putting limitations on "cheaper items" to force us to buy the more expensive ones later. Really a poor business strategy.
They just lost a brand new customer who was ready to spend 3000 dollars of 1 year savings account.  Its made me sad.
2019-3-1
Use props
djiuser_WUyG2bJeahHw
lvl.1
Flight distance : 364764 ft
United Kingdom

Filmic is no use for motionlapse no option for it as for everything else ill just use osmo2 as a gimbal an use own camera settings, just wish DJI would update firmware to accommodate newer mobile cameras
2019-8-14
Use props
djiuser_NM7B9IhLbT6Q
New
Netherlands

Please  update the app. 4k 60 fps
2019-8-16
Use props
djiuser_NM7B9IhLbT6Q
New
Netherlands

Please fix
2019-8-16
Use props
Genefreak
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Nearly two years on from the last comment and still no fix. Shame on you DJI. 你太無恥了 DJI
2021-6-27
Use props
wdq2347
New

Australia

It's 2024 now, this damn app still has no updates.
I'm holding an iphone 15.
3-23 05:33
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules