Start up - Internet setting - drone or remote ?
529 3 2018-2-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fleetwoodblack
lvl.1
United Kingdom

HI
Just purchased a Spark..but was not successful with scanning the QC code so I did it manually. I scanned the remote control so that appears as my wi-fi network...should this have been my spark drones settings ?

Ay advive appreciated.
Dave  

2018-2-13
Use props
Grmachine
lvl.4
United States

If you are going to use the remote, that is the WiFi you want to connect to.
Alternatively you can connect to the  Sparks WiFi if you just want to fly with your phone, the range is drastically reduced.
I suggest going through all the tutorial videos posted here on the forums.
2018-2-13
Use props
Fleetwoodblack
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Grmachine Posted at 2018-2-13 08:20
If you are going to use the remote, that is the WiFi you want to connect to.
Alternatively you can connect to the  Sparks WiFi if you just want to fly with your phone, the range is drastically reduced.
I suggest going through all the tutorial videos posted here on the forums.

Thanks for the reply ..yes I will be flying from the remote so looks like i did the correct internet setting from the rmote control.
I did check lots if videos on you tube though slightly complicated ..i'll follow the forum tutorials though :-)
D
2018-2-13
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Fleetwoodblack Posted at 2018-2-13 09:04
Thanks for the reply ..yes I will be flying from the remote so looks like i did the correct internet setting from the rmote control.
I did check lots if videos on you tube though slightly complicated ..i'll follow the forum tutorials though :-)
D

Hi, there. If you connect phone with drone before, you need to link the drone again. Here is the video for your reference:
2018-2-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules