Can not remove warning. Can't fly
2001 10 2018-2-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SparkleBill
New
United States

I am new owner of a DJI  Spark and I do not have the Remote Control for it now.

I'm using the DJI app in Beginner mode and flying at a local park.  My first day, I got it to launch and return, not much else.  The warning messasge prevented me from doing any more.
The second day, the launch was fine.  I figured out how to use palm contro and was able to move it around.  When I went into Flight mode, the warning message came up again.  At first, I can get it to launch and hove rat first, just today, I was able to do palm control, but I can't get into flight mode.

I keep getting a message as shown in the photo.  No matter what I do, there is no response.   I touich the Blue area that says 'By Unlocking, you reaffirm all terms conditions of use' to see if there is something to read.  Then I touch 'Yes' and nothing happens.  

Help,  Bill
warning message.jpg
2018-2-13
Use props
Loki007420
lvl.3
Flight distance : 128832 ft
United States

Click the I agree to bear full responsibility for my flight in this zone
2018-2-13
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

you need to click on the blue circle , to 'put' ainto it before you 'yes,yes,yes'! ;-)
2018-2-13
Use props
Kloo Gee
First Officer
Flight distance : 16783757 ft
  • >>>
United States

S-e-ven Posted at 2018-2-13 20:57
you need to click on the blue circle , to 'put' a ✓ into it before you 'yes,yes,yes'! ;-)

S-e-ven has it correct!  Try this and I think you will be good.
2018-2-13
Use props
SparkleBill
New
United States

Thanks for the quick responses.  I felt it was looking for a touch response and I thought I had tried everything, but somehow, I missed seeing or noticing the Blue circle.  I'll give it a try in the morning.
2018-2-13
Use props
MKPSG12
lvl.4
Flight distance : 341073 ft
United Kingdom

Its easy to miss in bright daylight, I get a similar warning on a farm i fly at, no idea why, the only thing on the DJI Geo Maps is a max security prison but its 3km away?? First time it came up i couldn't see the circle at all so just mashed the screen until it went!
2018-2-14
Use props
SparkleBill
New
United States

Thanks for the help every one.  It was too close to my old eyes.  It took a a few attempts to get the check mark.  I'm flying now, still figuring out how it all works, but I"m very impressed with the stability and 1080p video.  
When I am doing video directed at me, it gets crazy, since the directions are reversed.  Forward is backward, etc.  
2018-2-14
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi guys, it is good to know that everyone noticed the blue circle as you need to tic on it before clicking "Yes." Please try it again SparkleBill and it should be okay.
2018-2-14
Use props
rimza
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3307 ft
Brunei

Hi SparkelBill whereabouts are you? Is there an airport close to you?

Just take note of the NFZ as DJI pop-ups in DJI Go 4 is their own CYA in case of any issues, but as the drone pilot if there is any issues you are solely liable for fines.
2018-2-14
Use props
Kloo Gee
First Officer
Flight distance : 16783757 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-2-14 18:09
Hi guys, it is good to know that everyone noticed the blue circle as you need to tic on it before clicking "Yes." Please try it again SparkleBill and it should be okay.

DJI Diana,
This really isn’t a very good interface.  Can I recommend you submit a suggestion to the engineers to redesign this interface to make it more clear to understand?

Thanks!
2018-2-14
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Thank you for your suggestion Kloo Gee. I will forward this request to the necessary department.
Thank you for your support.
2018-2-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules