CS & MPP
615 5 2018-2-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Far_North
lvl.4
Flight distance : 278379 ft
Canada

I had a last minute change in plans and now I have a Mavic Pro Platinum being delivered today.  
Just wondering if I can get some imput as to how well the CS works with the Mavic Pro Go 4 app when all is updated to most recent version available?

Thanks.
2018-2-14
Use props
DJI-Mark
lvl.4

United States

The monitor is very compatible. You may need a mounting bracket for the remote though.
2018-2-14
Use props
Far_North
lvl.4
Canada

DJI-Mark Posted at 2018-2-14 08:28
The monitor is very compatible. You may need a mounting bracket for the remote though.

Thanks, I've had the monitor for awhile, it's the MP Platinum that will be new.  I have a MavMount mounting bracket.  Guess I was mostly wondering that it all works well with the cable connected.
2018-2-14
Use props
DJI-Mark
lvl.4

United States

Far_North Posted at 2018-2-14 09:11
Thanks, I've had the monitor for awhile, it's the MP Platinum that will be new.  I have a MavMount mounting bracket.  Guess I was mostly wondering that it all works well with the cable connected.

Yes. It is a monitor dedicated to the following Apps:
DJI GO, DJI GO 4, DJI Pilot

It would work well.

2018-2-14
Use props
castormalin
lvl.4
Flight distance : 638911 ft

Congratulations for the Mavic Pro.
It's a really good AC, very reliable. Maybe the best compromise available today in a 1-parsec range . I use it with my Iphone 7+, I never had a beginning of an issue in one year.
That said, I've also a CS 7"8 HB. I just tested it for comparison, the main issue (vs the Iphone) is the FPS refresh rate. It's significantly slower, but usable. Otherwise DJIGo4  looks more stable than DJIGo, and more responsive. DJIGo with the Inspire Pro & CS is catastrophic, but it's another story
2018-2-14
Use props
Far_North
lvl.4
Canada

castormalin Posted at 2018-2-14 10:12
Congratulations for the Mavic Pro.
It's a really good AC, very reliable. Maybe the best compromise available today in a 1-parsec range  . I use it with my Iphone 7+, I never had a beginning of an issue in one year.
That said, I've also a CS 7"8 HB. I just tested it for comparison, the main issue (vs the Iphone) is the FPS refresh rate. It's significantly slower, but usable. Otherwise DJIGo4  looks more stable than DJIGo, and more responsive. DJIGo with the Inspire Pro & CS is catastrophic, but it's another story

Thanks castormalin for your reply.  My MPP should be here this afternoon so then some battery charging and updating will be in order.
2018-2-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules