Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Lexar 16GB MicroSD INCLUDED with Pro and Advanced
2219 2 2015-4-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
imwhitey
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1921493 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just incase any of you overlooked it on the "What's In The Box" documentation, a Lexar 16GB 633x MicroSD card is included pre-installed in the camera on BOTH the Professional and Advanced versions. I've searched Amazon and BHPhotoVideo and see pretty good reviews on the card, as well as people saying that they use the same brand (although usually higher capacities) in the Inspire 1 and GoPro 3/4.

In terms of storage, the GoPro Hero 4 Black records its 4K at the same bitrate as the Phantom 3 camera, so we should expect about 33 minutes of storage on the card when shooting 4K at any framerate on the Pro version and about 45 minutes of storage on the card when shooting 1080p at any framerate on the Advanced. Should be enough for most people to grab what they need and transfer while waiting for batteries to recharge
2015-4-30
Use props
vmp
lvl.3

United States

Thanks for the info!

I picked two of these up a couple of days ago for $22 each. It looks like they are $27 now.Samsung 64GB EVO Class 10 Micro SDXC up to 48MB/s with Adapter
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product ... 1_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

2015-4-30
Use props
clkilljoy1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 15207 ft
United States

I went the SanDisk 64gb Extreme Pro, has uhs-1/u3 compliance that means it is good to go with 4k video at a 95kbs write speeds. Speeds will vary but faster is always better.
2015-5-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules