993 3 2018-2-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Aero-Drone Imagery
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1048652 ft
  • >>>
United States

Is the Point of Interest intelligent mode a thing or is DJI just teasing us? I have tried every combination of unlocks, but still no joy! Why is it a ghost option during flight? C'mon DJI, stop playing with me, this aircraft has been out for a hot minute, gonna tell me that Litchi has one up on you?

Jason Quickel
Aero-Drone Imagery
www.aerodroneimagery.com
www.facebook.com/aerodroneimagery2017
2018-2-14
Use props
UP Films
lvl.4
Flight distance : 81683 ft
United States

agreed! also you told me it was going to be out very soon like 3 weeks ago. c’mon
2018-2-15
Use props
Blackwood
lvl.4

United States

UP Films Posted at 2018-2-15 06:48
agreed! also you told me it was going to be out very soon like 3 weeks ago. c’mon

3 weeks ago?  They said very soon a year ago.  The people that built the drone can't figure out POI but a 3rd party company can give the same drone advanced POI? come on.
2018-2-15
Use props
UP Films
lvl.4
Flight distance : 81683 ft
United States

Blackwood Posted at 2018-2-15 07:59
3 weeks ago?  They said very soon a year ago.  The people that built the drone can't figure out POI but a 3rd party company can give the same drone advanced POI? come on.

True they have said very soon for a long time. They have the technology and the ability to do it, (since it was in the Inspire 1 and virtually all of their drones) but the disable it on the Inspire 2. Why? I have no idea.
2018-2-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules