5275 5 2018-2-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Spark Kam
lvl.2
Flight distance : 417 ft
United States

Hello DJI,
Is there anyway to delete or deregister my account and email info from the Spark as well as my forum user account here?
2018-2-14
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I don't think so
2018-2-15
Use props
Grmachine
lvl.4
United States

I'm pretty sure I know the answer to be no.
But I'll bump just to see if DJI gives you an answer.
2018-2-15
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

You need an account opened to fly your drone, I’m sure you can open another account with different password and email and connect to your drone.
2018-2-15
Use props
Spark Kam
lvl.2
Flight distance : 417 ft
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-2-15 07:13
You need an account opened to fly your drone, I’m sure you can open another account with different password and email and connect to your drone.

Thank you but I've given up on the Spark and returned it to the store. I had too many issues with it. I was just wondering if there was a way to unregister from DJI accounts all together.
I also want to apologize to you hallmark if you felt some of my prior post to you offended you in some way. Just frustrated with DJI and the $700 product I purchased.
2018-2-15
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Spark Kam Posted at 2018-2-15 08:44
Thank you but I've given up on the Spark and returned it to the store. I had too many issues with it. I was just wondering if there was a way to unregister from DJI accounts all together.
I also want to apologize to you hallmark if you felt some of my prior post to you offended you in some way. Just frustrated with DJI and the $700 product I purchased.

Don’t worry about it, I’ve had a lot worse around here, sorry to hear your having problems, maybe Mavic Air might be the way to go, it really is much more secure and much easier to set up and fly.
But I don’t think there is any way of completely removing your email, unlell you try contacting dji directly maybe they can delete for you.
2018-2-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules