Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
First Month with the DJI Inspire 1
1656 14 2015-4-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gaberr.ng
New

United States

Hey Guys!

I am new here!

I just wanted to share a compilation of all the footage I have captured during the first month owning the DJI Inspire 1

link here -

I would greatly appreciate your feedback

-Gabe
2015-4-30
Use props
m3dudley
New

United States

Do not by a inspire on unless you are into getting hustled. Bought a unit,  did the required firmware update and this shit bricked. Notified Dji tech support to hear "where scratching our heads we've had other units do the same thing." WHAT??  He tried to convince me to send it in for repair. Hell no i told him i just bought it and didn't put it in the sky yet. I raised enough hell for him to issue me a "rma for an exchange at Adorama. Cool i get a new one. Perform The firmware update and my camera won't stop shaking from left to right. WTF! I had a client that wanted to see these Ariel shots i had been talking about. So i tried anyway. Totally unusable. Heavy gimbal Shake. Contact Dji. Some Support guy named Tom tells me i have to send it in for repair. No good I'm not trying to just give up 3grand to anybody to have to wait almost two months for my Repair. I ask him to issue me a "rma" so i can just exchange or return. He's like let me check. Gets back on the phone and says i just sent you a rma via email. So I'm like cool i drive to Manhattan from Queens for them to tell me we need a ticket from Dji for an Exchange. WTF. Now i have to wait on the phone for another hour. I just received a "ticket" for an exchange and highly doubtful my distributer is going to honor it. Shit i wouldn't want to!! DO NOT BUY PRODUCTS FROM THESE THIEVES. Pre-sales are pyramid schemes for their future products. Jokes on Me this time around.
2015-4-30
Use props
Outta Control
lvl.2
Flight distance : 779419 ft
United States

OP: very nice.
2015-4-30
Use props
nalhutta
lvl.2
Flight distance : 138156 ft
Canada

So we are just going to ignore rando m3dudley there. I watched your footage and although I am not an expert you have my praise. Fantastic work! Some of the camera operation that you did astounds me! I am assuming that you had a second person to control the camera? If not you must share your secrets! Did you only use the stock ND filter? Anyway, fantastic and thanks for sharing! I look forward to seeing more from you!
2015-4-30
Use props
RonnieBeckett
lvl.2

United States

Great Video for your first 30 days.  
I'm working on my second week with my Inspire. Everything has been great... no issues at all... Other than trying to find stuff that is worth filming near my location. So far mine is a a lot of practicing in the back yard... lol
2015-4-30
Use props
Bob Marley
lvl.4

United States

Very impressive my friend, thumbs up -

Mind telling where you got the awesome music from?

Bob Marley
2015-4-30
Use props
Bob Marley
lvl.4

United States

Hey Gabe, I loved the night city view at 3:15, mind sharing your settings?

Bob
2015-4-30
Use props
tpallai
lvl.4

United States

That was just absolutely INCREDIBLE. Want to see more!!!!!
2015-4-30
Use props
leostrat_54
lvl.3

United States

Sweet!!  You mind sharing some of your workflow?
2015-4-30
Use props
Chris Con
lvl.4
Flight distance : 501175 ft
United States

Great video.. that lens flair has to be an "effect" though.. It's nearly exactly the same in multiple shots?.  Hat tip for the awesomeness.  
2015-4-30
Use props
markjacobs.talk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 120784 ft
United Kingdom

I'm curious to know how you got the shot next to the Luxor since that is a hairs breadth outside the No-Fly zone for McCarran. At best you would get 35ft?
Or did you shield the GPS?
2015-4-30
Use props
stephenbrink62
lvl.3
Flight distance : 380522 ft
South Africa

Hey Gaberr...that's really cool bro....have to ask as to what your video settings (4K, HD) were and at what fps....quality is really smooth..what software did you use for editing..keep up the great work m8 & safe flying.
2015-4-30
Use props
GENETTICO
lvl.3

United States

Wow... Simply astounding!
2015-4-30
Use props
petersilver
lvl.1

United Kingdom

GENETTICO Posted at 2015-5-1 13:11