Shipped but no ETA
1182 11 2015-4-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
korling
lvl.1
United States

My order was supposedly shipped in the early afternoon yesterday from CA to the East Coast by FEDEX, but I still don't have an ETA or shipping update in more than a day. I'm wondering if it was actually shipped or just a label created in anticipation of shipment. Was hoping to get it on Sat, so I can sign for it instead of picking it up at a FEDEX Distribution Ctr, way less convenient. Anyone else experiencing this?
2015-4-30
Use props
nickmedici
lvl.3
Flight distance : 88287 ft
United States

CA is actually China. I had same thing and it updated later in the day. Was only two days for shipping.
2015-4-30
Use props
korling
lvl.1
United States

Thanks, tracking says Torrance, CA, so I thought that they might be using that as a distribution point.
2015-4-30
Use props
t.katz
lvl.2

United States

Same, mine "shipped" yesterday from "Torrance, CA US" to NY.  Says Ground .. no updates yet.   Still says that a shipping label was created.  Hoping there's no issues because the hold on my credit card fell off a few days ago, and I haven't seen the actual charge placed yet.
Trying to be patient, first world problems I know..

2015-4-30
Use props
nickmedici
lvl.3
United States

Oh maybe not China then. Just figured since mine came from there that all would.
2015-4-30
Use props
nickmedici
lvl.3
United States

Don't get too excited though. If you have iOS you can't even use it
2015-4-30
Use props
t.katz
lvl.2

United States

Eh, if need be I'll pick up whatever android tablet will work... I have some other equipment that has apps for android that are somewhat flakey on ios anyway.  My old acer can probably use an upgrade.
2015-4-30
Use props
shaggyhoyle1
lvl.2
United States

Tracking info for me says Delivery on Monday the 4th of May
2015-4-30
Use props
t.katz
lvl.2

United States

Mine hasn't updated, still says "Shipping Label Created".

Oh well.  Its looking to be the first non-windy weekend in a while.  Guess the P2V+ will have to hold me over.
2015-4-30
Use props
korling
lvl.1
United States

I finally got a shipping update - shipped on the 29th from California and arriving on the East Coast on Wed, so about a week by FedEx Ground
2015-5-1
Use props
CapitAn
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

lf it's due to be delivered on a day you're not home, you can go to the Fedex site and customize your delivery date and time, l do it all the time. As long as you're willing to wait a little longer it's better than having to drive across town IMO.
2015-5-1
Use props
korling
lvl.1
United States

CapitAn Posted at 2015-5-2 00:41
lf it's due to be delivered on a day you're not home, you can go to the Fedex site and customize you ...

Thanks, that will help a lot
2015-5-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules