Ongoing drama festival. No response from dji.
1710 47 2018-2-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_P59JmA6k08cH
lvl.3
Flight distance : 696247 ft
United States

Ok I called mark and Jason today before noon and he said that they are all lying and purposely life to me to get me to send the drone in. Now that they have the drone they are not going to honor any warrantee  because I tested the hover with just the remote.  More lies and fraud from dji. James told.me Friday that I would be ge r ting a new unopened.drone. he admitted it was all a lie today several times. Jason has lied.to me numerous times over the past 3 months. He was purposely aggrivating.me again today. He said all last week that I would get a new unopened drone. Today he changed his story and I caught him lying again several times. I have no choice than to request the drone be shipped back to me immediately. Same thing as last time. Fraud.
2018-2-26
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6k08cH
lvl.3
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-2-23 18:46
Since we had forwarded your case to the local team, they will help to take care of your case, we hope the thing will be sorted out soon. And your patience will be highly appreciated.

But they didnt sort anything out. They are attempting to rip me off again.They said they wouldnt gonor anything because i flew it with just the remote.  Liars and cheats. That is all that dji is.
2018-2-26
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6k08cH
lvl.3
United States

They said since I hovered the drone without a cell phone and only used the remote. They voided my warrantee. But they are too retarded to read a court summonds. I want the drone back. Attempted fraud #2
2018-2-26
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6k08cH
lvl.3
United States

Welp. Caught yourself again in writing. Risk tisk. I thought dji customer service was said to have been improving? The drone was as sent to me from the repair center. I filmed the opening and inspection.and the incident that injursd.my hand and face.  Still crickets......
2018-2-26
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6k08cH
lvl.3
United States

Any word yet? I have a new samsu g galaxy with factory reboot and a fresh dji app install. All systems go..  .ca t wait to get in so.e fly g.  Anxiously awaiti g.
2018-2-28
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6k08cH
lvl.3
United States

Two more days....
2018-2-28
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6k08cH
lvl.3
United States

Nothing yet...
2018-2-28
Use props
djiuser_P59JmA6k08cH
lvl.3
United States

So I think the drone was sent out to me today unfixed. The .managers are adamant I get it back unfixed. Thank you to all who helped.  I had hoped to use my new phones on the dji app. I dedicated a phone strictly for the phantom 3 pro. But the final may still be tilted.   I may never fly it and just go buy a new.one.  my hand is healed and I hope to fly with a drone so.way. thank you sincerely and goodbye. You guys are masters at your trade. Jerry
2018-2-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules