DJI After Sale Support (Non Horror Story)
931 7 2018-2-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pilot H
lvl.3
Flight distance : 209764 ft
United States

After everyone always sharing their "horror stories" with DJI Support I figured I'd come in and share my good story. I had to send my Phantom 3 Standard in after 4 hours and 21 minutes of flight time because the under side of the motor arms began to crack. Using my warranty to get it repaired was quite simple, I filed a case request online, was sent a pre paid shipping label. After the label was received I sent the Phantom out to Cerritos, CA. It was recieved, the Phantom was reviewed. I was then sent an invoice, they began work and did a performance test after the repair. I was sent emails through every step updating it's progress. As I right this email it is homeward bound to me and I'm so exicted to get the Phantom back in my hands. After reading all the people with their "horror stories" about DJI Support, I figured it'd be nice to share a good story.
2018-2-15
Use props
Pilot H
lvl.3
United States

As I write this post*
2018-2-15
Use props
Amateur Droner
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6411 ft

United States

That silence you hear...is everyone holding their breath till we hear that it now flies as it should! Fingers crossed for you.
2018-2-15
Use props
Pilot H
lvl.3
United States

Amateur Droner Posted at 2018-2-15 17:21
That silence you hear...is everyone holding their breath till we hear that it now flies as it should! Fingers crossed for you.

Thanks man! I'm hoping it'll fly fine, once I get it, I'll charge it all up, calibrate everything and hopefully it'll work well. I'll post back after. Have a good week and weekend.
2018-2-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Appreciate the positive feedback, Pilot H!
Thank you for your support!
2018-2-15
Use props
Picanoc Jack
First Officer
Flight distance : 10326581 ft
Canada

serving the public is quite tricky at times and sometimes also very difficult.
2018-2-18
Use props
Pilot H
lvl.3
United States

Amateur Droner Posted at 2018-2-15 17:21

Just came in from the first flight since repairs, everything seems fine. I had to cut the flight a little short due to weather. Connected fine, flew fine, no issues. They even sent a new set of props, and a spare lens cap and gimbal clamp. (Odd to me, considering I sent the cap and gimbal clamp, but eh, never hurts to have spares.
2018-2-20
Use props
Amateur Droner
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6411 ft

United States

Well H,
Glad to hear it! This gives me faith that DJI support/CS and repair will stand behind their product.
After reading so many threads with issues...that have not be resolved, it is nice to read some successful ones in the past few days.
Very happy to hear you are up and flying without issues.    
2018-2-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules