Spark sent for DJI Care Refresh with memory card
1972 17 2018-2-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RedSpaRQ
lvl.2
Flight distance : 19488 ft
United States

I crashed (unintentionally of course) my Spark and sent it in for DJI Care Refresh service. I forgot to remove my 64Gb memory card and the polarizer filter.  Will DJI realize this and return them with my fixed Spark?
Can someone from DJI help or tell me how to contact support on my case?  
CAS-1479038-R2F4D7.

2018-2-16
Use props
Sparky_17
lvl.4
Flight distance : 62349 ft
Canada

i am sure they will return everything you send it.  Typically the want the Spark and battery, but sometimes they ask for other items depending on the cause of the issue.  I'm sure it will be returned with your sdcard and filter.
2018-2-16
Use props
RedSpaRQ
lvl.2
United States

Sparky_17 Posted at 2018-2-16 04:45
i am sure they will return everything you send it.  Typically the want the Spark and battery, but sometimes they ask for other items depending on the cause of the issue.  I'm sure it will be returned with your sdcard and filter.

Thanks!  The Spark is scheduled to be delivered to DJI today!  
2018-2-16
Use props
muskegg
lvl.2
Flight distance : 93422 ft
United States

RedSpaRQ Posted at 2018-2-16 05:33
Thanks!  The Spark is scheduled to be delivered to DJI today!

Keep us posted, I'd love to know how it went
2018-2-16
Use props
RedSpaRQ
lvl.2
United States

I just received confirmation from UPS My Red Spark has been delivered to DJI in California!  Lets see how fast is the turn around.
2018-2-16
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hope all turns out well.
2018-2-16
Use props
RedSpaRQ
lvl.2
United States

A CW Posted at 2018-2-16 13:10
Hope all turns out well.

Thanks for the good wishes.
2018-2-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, this has been forwarded to the local team to take care. No worries. You can check the case status from here: https://repair.dji.com/en/support/RepairTrace
2018-2-16
Use props
RedSpaRQ
lvl.2
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-2-16 19:37
Hi there, this has been forwarded to the local team to take care. No worries. You can check the case status from here: https://repair.dji.com/en/support/RepairTrace

Thanks.  UPS confirmed delivery to DJI in CA this morning. The repair site still does not reflect getting it.  Is this normal?
2018-2-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

RedSpaRQ Posted at 2018-2-16 20:30
Thanks.  UPS confirmed delivery to DJI in CA this morning. The repair site still does not reflect getting it.  Is this normal?

It takes some time to check in and update in our system. We'll keep follow up as well.
2018-2-16
Use props
RedSpaRQ
lvl.2
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-2-16 20:40
It takes some time to check in and update in our system. We'll keep follow up as well.

Thanks Susan!
2018-2-16
Use props
droneuserdon
lvl.1
United States

all I can say is GOOD LUCK....they got all day trust me ;)
2018-2-19
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

You are welcome. Please keep us updated, if the problem remains. Thanks for your support and patience.
2018-2-20
Use props
RedSpaRQ
lvl.2
United States

My drone was delivered to DJI last Friday yet the DJI progress report still says it is waiting for the item. It says "the replacement device will be shipped to you once the damaged device is received by DJI".  Can someone from DJI assist in finding what is the status of my case?
CAS-1479038-R2F4D7

2018-2-21
Use props
RedSpaRQ
lvl.2
United States

DJI Care Refresh states DJI will replace a damaged drone with a new one or one as good as a new one. "Each time you request a replacement, you’ll receive a replacement unit that is new or equivalent to new in performance and reliability."  

DJI received my drone last Friday February 16.  Can someone explain why does it take DJI to process my DJI Care Refresh in a promptly manner.  I can understand a day, even 2 for DJI to ship a replacement, but it is now 6 days!!!  Tomorrow it will be a whole week!  Am I wrong expecting a faster turn around service?  
2018-2-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

RedSpaRQ Posted at 2018-2-22 14:07
DJI Care Refresh states DJI will replace a damaged drone with a new one or one as good as a new one. "Each time you request a replacement, you’ll receive a replacement unit that is new or equivalent to new in performance and reliability."  

DJI received my drone last Friday February 16.  Can someone explain why does it take DJI to process my DJI Care Refresh in a promptly manner.  I can understand a day, even 2 for DJI to ship a replacement, but it is now 6 days!!!  Tomorrow it will be a whole week!  Am I wrong expecting a faster turn around service?

I'm sorry for the troubles first. There might be some delay due to the weekend, I've forwarded this to the designated team to escalate. They will check the exact status and help you get an update asap.
2018-2-22
Use props
RedSpaRQ
lvl.2
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-2-22 19:06
I'm sorry for the troubles first. There might be some delay due to the weekend, I've forwarded this to the designated team to escalate. They will check the exact status and help you get an update asap.

Thanks!  I received email yesterday apologizing for the lack of communication. My replacement was received Friday 16th. It was the next Wednesday that DJI shipped a replacement and it came in at 8PM yesterday (Friday), just about 2 hours after receiving the email from Oscar.

Thanks for escalating! Its puzzling why there was no communication and the progress inquiry still shows awaiting unit!
2018-2-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

RedSpaRQ Posted at 2018-2-24 14:58
Thanks!  I received email yesterday apologizing for the lack of communication. My replacement was received Friday 16th. It was the next Wednesday that DJI shipped a replacement and it came in at 8PM yesterday (Friday), just about 2 hours after receiving the email from Oscar.

Thanks for escalating! Its puzzling why there was no communication and the progress inquiry still shows awaiting unit!

RedSpaRQ, I just replied your another post. Nice to know you have received the unit. Due to the weekend and system issue, there might be some delay on updating. We'll keep learning and offer better service in the future. Appreciate your understanding.
2018-2-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules