o(^-^)o
FranciscoGalarz This user has been deleted
Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2015-4-30
Use props
john.lambert4
lvl.3

Australia

It says the video is private??  Can't view it sorry.
2015-4-30
Use props
vmp
lvl.3

United States

Details? Using Chromecast?
2015-4-30
Use props
2015-4-30
Use props
coreynach
lvl.2
Flight distance : 208589 ft
United States

Great, but how did you do it? Kind of worthless to share unless you share the details about how you accomplished this?
2015-4-30
Use props
2015-4-30
Use props
tmirisola
lvl.2
Flight distance : 505 ft
United States

FranciscoGalarz Posted at 2015-5-1 10:07
Miracast or airplay should both work. Let me know if you need detailed instructions.

can you give detail instructions for airplay? thank you
2015-4-30
Use props
quast.rick
lvl.2
Flight distance : 549531 ft
United States

FranciscoGalarz Posted at 2015-5-1 10:07
Miracast or airplay should both work. Let me know if you need detailed instructions.

Please post a instructions for Miracast.  Thanks VT
2015-4-30
Use props
coreynach
lvl.2
United States

Don't both of those require a Wifi network. What we need is a way to plug in an external HD monitor (or googles) in the field, and get a live feed to the googles or monitor... This solution would only allow you to do this near your house, or your wireless network... i guess you could carry around a portable access point, and try to power a TV with wifi, but I don't feel like airplay or miracast will really help those that want to use a second external monitor (on top of the mobile device) in the field
2015-4-30
Use props
Francisco_Galar
lvl.1

United States

coreynach@gmail Posted at 2015-5-1 13:55
Don't both of those require a Wifi network. What we need is a way to plug in an external HD monitor  ...

If you need WiFi, then you could use a mobile hotspot or you could use a second phone as a hotspot. See the first image.

A Netgear Push2TV should enable you to use Miracast with your googles or any external monitor. See the second image.

2015-5-1
Use props
coreynach
lvl.2
United States

The pictures don't seem to be coming through. I guess... As I mention, you could bring a portable access point... but that seems like a lot to setup... PLUS, you'd then be broadcasting yet another 2.4Ghz signal... While technically these can fly around other 2.4Ghz... It's best not to have lots of competing signals and traffic at once. I'm hoping DJI releases a controller module to add HDMI (or perhaps someone will open and hack the current controller, and find it has HDMI?... That, or I'll rather just use a Nvidia Shield and use its HDMI out.
2015-5-1
Use props
Anonymously_Unknown
lvl.3
Flight distance : 602303 ft

Jamaica

I doubt the Standard controller would have anything like HDMI or an analog signal that could be translated.  The only solution appears to be the use of a larger tablet then the Nvidia Shield.
I don't know if anyone has decompiled the DJI GO apk to see how the video display portion works.

https://courses.csail.mit.edu/6.857/2016/files/9.pdf

DJI fixed all the recommendations in this document, so there doesn't seem to be an easy workaround.
2018-8-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules