Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Emma
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5635279 ft
  • >>>
France

Hello to all

i buy the dji cair for a mavic air , i did not receive the activate code ?
In the store the order was payd correctly .

pls i need help guys .

thx to all .

2018-2-16
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

You can always write to djicare@dji.com. I would keep looking for the email as you would get a response from there. Also, if you purchased through the online store both products together, the DJI care would automatically be listed with your serial number on your aircraft.
2018-2-16
Use props
Emma
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

Thx for your answer, I by the dji cair from the web store of dji , the Mavic Air in an shop ( so it separated )
Receive a mail from dji with the s/n but no activation code

Thx
2018-2-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Emma Posted at 2018-2-16 23:40
Thx for your answer, I by the dji cair from the web store of dji , the Mavic Air in an shop ( so it separated )
Receive a mail from dji with the s/n but no activation code

Emma, thanks for getting back to us. The activation code usually comes with physical cards. For DJI Care Refresh purchasing from DJI Online store, the agreement will be sent to your email automatically. No worries. You can check the Care status from here: https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/coverage
2018-2-17
Use props
Emma
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

Thx for the answer.
I receive a mail with all the details.
Serial number end the rest

But not the activation code ?

I order online.
2018-2-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Emma Posted at 2018-2-17 04:06
Thx for the answer.
I receive a mail with all the details.
Serial number end the rest

Hi Emma, there is no activation code if you purchased from online store, once you purchased DJI Care Refresh separately for a previously purchased DJI product, DJI Care Refresh will be activated automatically within 24 hours. Your service agreement will be sent to you via email, please check the status of your DJI Care Refresh here as Susan suggested: https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/coverage
2018-2-17
Use props
Emma
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

Thx again for the help
2018-2-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Emma Posted at 2018-2-17 23:20
Thx again for the help

You are welcome, please let us know if there is any further problem, we are always here to help.
2018-2-18
Use props
djiuser_0KvyAMnLTRhd
New
Flight distance : 138117 ft
Israel

I purchased a Mavic Air with DJI Care Refresh from an online retailer in the EU. It's brand new, just unpacked, never used. There was no 16 digit activation code on the invoice. The Mavic Air activation code is needed to activate DJI Care Refresh. On the DJI Care Refresh activation page it says DJI Care Activation Codes are only available for DJI products meeting the following requirements: 1. Brand new aircraft,  2. Aircraft activated less than 48 hours. Having read numerous users' issues and difficulties activating DJI Care Refresh within 48 hours of activating the drone, I would like to I activate the DJI Care Refresh before activating my Mavic Air. According to requirement 1) I should be able to do that, but how?
2018-4-13
Use props
Emma
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

Hello, I never receive the code , only a mail from dji .
but dji told me its ok .

Emma
2018-4-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_0KvyAMnLTRhd Posted at 2018-4-13 07:33
I purchased a Mavic Air with DJI Care Refresh from an online retailer in the EU. It's brand new, just unpacked, never used. There was no 16 digit activation code on the invoice. The Mavic Air activation code is needed to activate DJI Care Refresh. On the DJI Care Refresh activation page it says DJI Care Activation Codes are only available for DJI products meeting the following requirements: 1. Brand new aircraft,  2. Aircraft activated less than 48 hours. Having read numerous users' issues and difficulties activating DJI Care Refresh within 48 hours of activating the drone, I would like to I activate the DJI Care Refresh before activating my Mavic Air. According to requirement 1) I should be able to do that, but how?

Hi there, sorry for the late response, if you have a DJI Care Refresh activation card, of course you can activate DJI Care Refresh before activating the drone, please try here: http://store.dji.com/dji_care_infos/active
2018-4-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Emma Posted at 2018-4-13 07:53
Hello, I never receive the code , only a mail from dji .
but dji told me its ok .

There are several situations for DJI Care Refresh, please check more details here: GTScreenshot_20180416_121954.png
2018-4-15
Use props
djiuser_nU6yg3U4r3pe
New
Flight distance : 39577 ft
Canada

Hi folks .. 2 weeks i m trying to install and run dji assistant on my pc .. got 2 different dji assistant 2 .. none of them work .. can t connect to the drone or remote .. what m i doing wrong here thx
2019-1-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_nU6yg3U4r3pe Posted at 1-28 12:39
Hi folks .. 2 weeks i m trying to install and run dji assistant on my pc .. got 2 different dji assistant 2 .. none of them work .. can t connect to the drone or remote .. what m i doing wrong here thx

Hi there, sorry for the troubles on running the DJI Assistant 2, please download the corresponding software in the product download page. May I verify if you are referring to Mavic Pro? Will the aircraft be recognized by the DJI Assistant 2 and update the firmware successfully? What is the firmware version of your drone and RC?
2019-1-28
Use props
djiuser_mpKUnXt787dV
New

Germany

For anyone that searches for this, I finally figured out what it is. This is the code that's labelled "assword" on the back of the blue DJI care card. So confusing
2020-8-10
Use props
djiuser_zS0f6bT9axPN
New

United States

Hello I purchased a drone from Colorado in May of this year and I just crashed it today on a video shoot. I looked for my activation code and I do not have one. I have the recept that shows the purchase. But in order to check the SN you have to have the activation code. Is there a way to help me out please.
2021-12-19
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_zS0f6bT9axPN Posted at 12-19 22:11
Hello I purchased a drone from Colorado in May of this year and I just crashed it today on a video shoot. I looked for my activation code and I do not have one. I have the recept that shows the purchase. But in order to check the SN you have to have the activation code. Is there a way to help me out please.

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please find the store or retailers where you got the activation code first and let them resend you the code?  After you get the code, please contact our support through email. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/support?from=store_footer
Please tell us if you have any questions.
2021-12-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules