Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
mavic pro iconia 1 7 works!
439 1 2018-2-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kissmybrass
lvl.2
United States

greeting fellow flyers.
                                         in the quest to find crap that actually works i took a chance on a 80$ tablet. since my 300$ samsung cant seem to focus long enough to recognize some thing is plugged into the usb i decided to go the other way and try the cheapest tablet on the "works" list. so far every thing seems to be working and it records, takes pics, has all the settings and does not choke on doing stuff. wallmart had free shipping to alaska,,, probably not a issue for most. over all i can recomend this tablet to fellow mavic users. i belive it was 89$ delivered to my door. the tablet screen is darker and more diffficult to see and i did uninstall and disable every thing not related to flying. the usuall android hoops still need to be jumped through ,,, enable dveloper options,, enable usb debugging. ect. but over all this is a good inexspensive option to fly with. so far. at least today it is. one reason i got a second tablet is so i can have litchi on one and dji on the other. so if you also bought a samsung s-2 8" tablet thinking it would surly fly the space shuttle much less this drone please consider this as a alternitive. it is a good back up but probably not a primary due to sceen brightness. hey it works that alone is worth celebrating. good luck happy flying
  kissmybrass

really? we have a place to post mavic air stuff but not mavic pro in the drop down menu? dji come on,,,,, making us sort through all this mavic air crap is not going to make me run out and buy an air. it is anoying as hell though. how about a mavic pro section? i know i have seen it posted before.
2018-2-16
Use props
CycleParadise
lvl.4
Flight distance : 385338 ft
United States

That's great information! Thanks for sharing. At that price, it's hard to go wrong.
2018-2-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules