M200/M210 RTK OEM Case dimensions
1906 4 2018-2-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jlotu
lvl.1
Flight distance : 19009 ft

United States

Can anyone that owns an M210-RTK provide the basic exterior dimensions (L x W x H) of the DJI OEM case that it comes in?  

I have also seen pictures of different versions of the M200series case, one with a zipper similar to the Inspire case and one that has latches.  I assume the zippered one is for the base M200 and the one with the latches is for the M210 and M210-RTK, is that correct?  

If anyone has the case with latches, is it weather-proof?  Is the case material a rigid plastic similar to Pelican case or is it semi-rigid like the Inspire case?  

Also, if anyone has the GPC M200 case (GPC-DJI-M200-2), how does it compare to the OEM case? Pros/Cons?

Thanks in advance!

Joe
2018-2-16
Use props
Matrice210RTK_Rus
lvl.4
Flight distance : 242293 ft

Russia

Height

Height

Width

Width

Length

Length
2018-2-18
Use props
Jlotu
lvl.1
Flight distance : 19009 ft

United States

Thank you so much, this is exactly what I was looking for.  

How do you like that case?  It looks like it has a rubber seal, is it waterproof?  Are the latches, wheels, and handles pretty robust?
2018-2-19
Use props
fans621af22f
lvl.3
Flight distance : 396365 ft
United States

I think the case is...ok.  No rubber seal and the latches are chinsey.  The latches are made from thin stock and they have no provision to add locks. The rest of case is ok.  On the inside, the RTK antenna on right side of craft always gets caught on Velcro strap that holds charging hub. There are cut-out to hold a Z30 zoom camera as well as a X4S. The Z30 fits nicely.  The X4S doesn’t fit with the gimbal protector cap on it.  Too tight around cap.  You have to pry it out. Maybe the material can be shaved somehow.  I just store without the protective cap on it.  Otherwise, decent fit on everything else.  External handle and wheels seem ok. I try to haul it without using wheels just to preserve things.  Hope this helps.
2018-2-20
Use props
uavsasan
lvl.1
United States

Hi
I have a question about m210 rtk in power line inspection
how much can get close to the pylone and stands in front of magnetic fields effect
2018-3-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules