Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
mavic Air, Pro, Platinum
722 8 2018-2-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bluesky skydive
lvl.2
Canada

wanna buy a mavic!!!

i just wanna know the big difference between the model. the air seems smaller whit a bit less flight time but instead of that i would like to know what are the difference. there is one in the price so, i supose there is one in the product?! i dont really care to pay more as long as i get usefull stuff for that extra money
2018-2-16
Use props
Jbundy63
lvl.4
Flight distance : 9583182 ft
  • >>>
United States

Don't have the Air to compare to but the Mavic Pro Platinum is awesome! Flight time, low noise level , OcuSync  is a big plus!
2018-2-16
Use props
Aeromirage
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1778045 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have both and like the Air better. Camera is extremely delicate on the Pro.
There are plusses and minuses to both.
Camera is simpler on Air, but fixed focus. I find the Air takes a more colorful picture.
Preferences are like opinions though. Nobody can tell you which one to get.
But, what I do often is buy a model and if I don't care for it, sell it on eBay.  Often at only a small loss.
Or but from Best Buy. They have a liberal return policy, but be aware that they will charge you 15% on anything returned that has been activated.

2018-2-16
Use props
Mavic Ace
lvl.4
Flight distance : 333976 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have both.  I prefer the Air, it is more compact and feels more sturdy to me.  I love the MPP, it has a lot more range but other than that I really can't tell the difference. I personally think the video from the Air looks better, too.
2018-2-16
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Get the MPP   
2018-2-16
Use props
fansf77370fb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1008924 ft
United States

In the long run the MP or the MPP is the way 2 go.
2018-2-17
Use props
bluesky skydive
lvl.2
Canada

Mavic Ace Posted at 2018-2-16 20:56
I have both.  I prefer the Air, it is more compact and feels more sturdy to me.  I love the MPP, it has a lot more range but other than that I really can't tell the difference. I personally think the video from the Air looks better, too.

what kind a difference in the range we talking about? i have phantom 3 pro and never really use his maximum range except to test it. but i know a lot of people had probleme on previous model whit the range and deffinitly dont want that.
2018-2-17
Use props
Mavic Ace
lvl.4
Flight distance : 333976 ft
  • >>>
United States

bluesky skydive Posted at 2018-2-17 05:12
what kind a difference in the range we talking about? i have phantom 3 pro and never really use his maximum range except to test it. but i know a lot of people had probleme on previous model whit the range and deffinitly dont want that.

I’ve had the MPP out almost 3 miles with no problems. I never fly my Air more than about 1 mile  even though the stated range is double that.  I just prefer not to push it.  
2018-2-17
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

There is a good comparison tool on the dji site.
Just select the drones you want to compare.

https://www.dji.com/products/com ... ndsite&from=nav
2018-2-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules