Second day test video posted 4k/25p
812 2 2015-4-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rogeruzun
lvl.3
Flight distance : 325659 ft
United States

I'm still stuck in PAL mode at 4k/25p but I uploaded another video today.  This time I went with the soft profile, I think the in-camera sharpening isn't that great.  It's plenty sharp even in soft mode really, I didn't add any sharpening in the editor at all.

I notice a lot more pixellation artifacts in the youtube version compared to the actual .mp4 file on my PC.  I think 4k over the internet is a pretty tall order still, and bitrates aren't really enough to prevent a lot of additional artifacts getting added.

Props definately get in the shots, there was some wind today which always makes it tip forward and back more when moving.  Maybe best to tip the gimbal down a bit to avoid them when you can.

The copter has performed great, haven't noticed anything bad other than I have to wait 15-20 mins after each flight before the battery will charge.  They have to cool down. The old P2 V+ never made you wait to charge but overall this will probably extend the battery life I imagine.

Watch them in 1440p or 2160p if you have a high enough rez monitor (2560x1440 or 3840x2160)

here's a link to my second day video -

Here's a link to the first day video I did yesterday at  my house -

-Roger Uzun

2015-4-30
Use props
john.lambert4
lvl.3

Australia

Looking good mate!  And yes I hate how YouTube compresses videos so much.  Had to laugh at the dog at the end of the video too!!  :-)
2015-4-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules