511 2 2018-2-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansff4e8147
lvl.1
Flight distance : 577051 ft
Denmark

Hello Everyone.

I have the P4P and have the exact same issues with the camera upside down + yellow images as some reported here.

I wrote with DJI support, they made a case ("#979609) and then asked me simply to re-set camera settings or try another card - which I did, but no change.

I then wrote with them again and they told me I should write here.

Whats next? Right now my P4P is sitting in a box, I cant risk using it for a clients job to then hand defected images.

I could roll back firmware if I thought it would help but dont know how.

Maybe I could try the beta to see if it fixes my issues?  Also I noticed that on my ipad mini 4 the screen is jumping around so much since the new firmware, its really bad. I tried to write with some here to get the beta which they talked about that had cured this problem. My email europix@outlook.com if anyone form DJI can set me up with the beta.

I took 150 + images in the last month of which 40 were orange, I did all the usual reset stuff, changed card etc, but its not that.

Any ideas anyone? Thanks - Colin
2018-2-17
Use props
noflyzone69
lvl.4
Flight distance : 240361 ft
  • >>>
United States

This is what Im bitching about on this forum!  Guys like this  shouldn't have to go through this kind of CRAP as DJI seems to care less and is less informative with fixing or informing WE the people who keep DJI alive and finically healthy need a little better support regarding this  God forsaking Firmware issue fiasco ! ! !    HEY  DJI  WTFU!
2018-2-17
Use props
fansff4e8147
lvl.1
Flight distance : 577051 ft
Denmark

Thanks, Noflyzone69.  I know DJI is growing rapidly and that's great in many ways but the loyal customers like me don't even get an answer (in a fair time) or a follow-up.  I have spent over $6000 in the last 6 months alone on DJI products and accessories.

Shame it's like this. If this was PC I'd switch to MAC , but with DJI there isn't really much else, they kinda got us where they need to have us.
2018-2-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules