Uploading 4K vids/pics from Mavic Air to Mac
2265 3 2018-2-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans2aa3e38c
lvl.1
United States

Hey all, I have a question regarding uploading photos and videos to Mac. Today was my first day getting some really good pics and videos with the Mavic air at 4k which was of the sunrise, so I had to get up really early. After this, I got home just to find out that after I had uploaded my pictures and videos from the internal drive of the Mavic and also the sd card, more than half of them held a grey triangle with an exclamation point in the middle. Why are some done and most aren't? What can I do to have all my pictures and videos? Help would be appreciated- Thanks
2018-2-17
Use props
DMY
lvl.2
Philippines

That means the files were not fully downloaded. I use a Mac too, and as long as the Mavic Air is powered on until upload is completed, I do not have an issue. By the way, I use the charging cable of my Mac (usb c to usb c) to connect the Air and Mac.
2018-2-18
Use props
\
lvl.1
United States

Thanks DMY. I’ll try this and see if it works.
2018-2-19
Use props
\
lvl.1
United States

DMY Posted at 2018-2-18 22:54
That means the files were not fully downloaded. I use a Mac too, and as long as the Mavic Air is powered on until upload is completed, I do not have an issue. By the way, I use the charging cable of my Mac (usb c to usb c) to connect the Air and Mac.

This did not work, all the files were successfully downloaded and it still has a grey triangle around them. I will still look further into this.
2018-2-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules