Mavic Pro Platinum vs Mavic Air
7434 41 2018-2-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansd77b4cd0
lvl.2
United Kingdom

djiuser_kca9X8IYoTKM Posted at 2018-2-17 14:50
I flew the Mavic Air inside for a few short flights. I didn't have any issues with the actual flying (I also fly some RC helicopters and planes)...but the noise level was pretty much intolerable in a confined space. So now I am wondering how much quieter the Mavic Pro Platinum? I'd like if someone could give an actual percentage of much quieter it is compared to the Air.

check out this video:

The guy actually measures the sound of the two drones, so you can see the difference there. Plus it's actually a pretty good comparison of the two drones.

You can also check out this MA VS MPP comparison for any more information.
2018-4-30
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

djiuser_kca9X8IYoTKM Posted at 2018-2-19 09:31
I do have the Mavic Air. I have  decided to see what technology the new Mavic Pro has before I make a decision. I have now flown the Mavic Air indoors without any significant problems. If the new Mavic Pro
has more obstacle avoidance I'll probably buy it.  It's a financial stretch because it looks like the Fly More will probably wind up costing 1600.00 plus the refresh care money. Is there less of a chance of a transmission disconnect with the current Pro then the Air?

The disconnect shouldn’t be a problem unless your outside the amount of battery you need to RTH , yes Mavic Pro with ocusync is stronger, but MavAir flys like it says in the manual, if your going to fly in areas of high interference then you will have problems with both, so the decision is yours to make.
2018-4-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules