923 3 2015-5-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
brownedog75
lvl.1
Flight distance : 86808 ft
Australia

Gday everyone
I have just got my first drone and I am extremely happy i chose a dji p2v3. I have never flown any RC aircraft just had a few basic RC cars. I am trully Blown away by this quad copter and what it can do with with someone like me at the controls. Technology is an amazing thing when people who know how to push its boundaries get a hold of it.I cant wait to see what people can capture from around the world. Id love to know what people would want to see from DJI's australian pilots.
Ive been watching alot of videos from posters and they are awesome so if i can show you what you guys would love to see not what the govt want you to see let me know and ill do my best.

2015-5-1
Use props
roy
Second Officer

United States

Welcome to the forum. Just throw in a couple of videos  of your country side and  well be happy. Just interested in your area and what you can do. Welcome again !
2015-5-1
Use props
busclas
lvl.3
Flight distance : 609012 ft
United States

Welcome.  My only recommendations are as follows.
A Read everything you can in the manual and online.
B Practice Practice Practice.
C Have fun.
D Start putting money aside now, it's addicting and you'll eventually want more accessories and other stuff.  Including other drones.
2015-5-1
Use props
moxy149
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1220797 ft
United Kingdom

Hi there and welcome.  I bought my Phantom a couple of months ago, and since then all I have had from the guys on this forum has been helpful and friendly advice and positive comments.  The comments to your first post are all good and relevant so take notice young Skywalker.  So clear skies and safe landings. Regards. Ian.
2015-5-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules