Require part # S9031807 will you help?
2221 17 2015-5-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bdayapraar
lvl.1

Australia

So I'm interested in the fact that this $5 part may end up costing me $350 aud +.  The dealer wants me to buy the whole retractable module.  Can DJI help?
2015-5-1
Use props
bdayapraar
lvl.1

Australia

Oh by the way I have sent emails to the dealer and DJI with no reply.
2015-5-1
Use props
HMArnold
Second Officer
Flight distance : 24012 ft
United States

It might help if you say what that part is or include a picture. I've crashed several times and have a small boneyard of spare parts, but that number doesn't ring a bell
2015-5-3
Use props
dennismurry08
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5948264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sounds like a left landing gear assembly..but for what?
2015-5-4
Use props
bdayapraar
lvl.1

Australia

Sorry guys I assumed that folks would know the nomenclature for the parts.  In the back of the S900 manual (which can be downloaded) is a breakdown of all the parts associated with the craft.  This particular part is where the carbon fiber leg joins with the retract module.  Thanks to anyone who is spending time on this.
2015-5-4
Use props
bdayapraar
lvl.1

Australia

So what I'm looking at now is getting this part reproduced with a 3D printer.  I have been advised that this is possible.  Will let you know how it turns out.  Where is knarfboy with his sage advice?
2015-5-5
Use props
bdayapraar
lvl.1

Australia

So about a week ago I saw a new thread about emailing DJI support for a similar issue.  I did so and within an hour I got a response.  I paid for the part the next day and received it from China yesterday.  Nice work DJI!  That is customer service and I hope that this is the new standard.  I am now thinking that I may purchase more of their products.
2015-7-24
Use props
Shuffle
lvl.2

United Kingdom

First positive feedback about DJI services I have read XD
2015-7-25
Use props
wengueyc
lvl.3
Flight distance : 21558 ft
  • >>>
Malaysia

bdayapraar@gmai Posted at 2015-7-25 11:09
So about a week ago I saw a new thread about emailing DJI support for a similar issue.  I did so and ...

Hi, I am facing the same problem. Could you forward me the e-mail? they insist that I buy the entire module.
2016-6-4
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

wengueyc@gmail. Posted at 2016-6-4 07:34
Hi, I am facing the same problem. Could you forward me the e-mail? they insist that I buy the enti ...

To clarify, which regional office did you contact? Do you happen to receive a Ticket number from that correspondence? Every regional office can have their own limitations on what can be sent out.
2016-6-4
Use props
wengueyc
lvl.3
  • >>>
Malaysia

I contacted HQ. I am in Malaysia. The replay was to contact the dealers but when approached, the dealers said I was unable to buy a part directly. Yes I had a ticket number (218316).

Cheers.
2016-6-5
Use props
Jeffo C
lvl.2
Flight distance : 159488 ft
Australia

That's the problem with DJI they will only sell you the complete component instead of the part you require. The landing gear servo died on my S1000 so I tried to get the servo only but no luck. I was lucky in the end as DJI admitted that it was a fault so they replaced the complete module. I now have more spare parts than I need but I will hang onto them as I may need them in the future.

2016-6-6
Use props
wengueyc
lvl.3
  • >>>
Malaysia

Jeffo C Posted at 2016-6-6 18:36
That's the problem with DJI they will only sell you the complete component instead of the part you r ...

Would you be interested in selling me the clamp?
2016-6-7
Use props
Jeffo C
lvl.2
Flight distance : 159488 ft
Australia

wengueyc@gmail. Posted at 2016-6-7 23:37
Would you be interested in selling me the clamp?

Sorry I can't let it got, I have stocked up on a few parts as you never know when you need them or when DJI stop manufacturing them.
2016-6-8
Use props
wengueyc
lvl.3
  • >>>
Malaysia

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-6-5 00:58
To clarify, which regional office did you contact? Do you happen to receive a Ticket number from t ...

Hi Jamie, any luck so far? Please refer to my previous post for more information.

Thank you
2016-6-9
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>

wengueyc@gmail. Posted at 2016-6-10 14:05
Hi Jamie, any luck so far? Please refer to my previous post for more information.

Thank you

I am sorry, if DJI said you had to contact the dealer and the dealer said you cannot buy the separate part you need then perhaps you need to buy the module.
Possibly try to find some other repair shops around you and maybe they have some crashed units and can salvage the part from one of them if it is undamaged.
2016-6-10
Use props
wengueyc
lvl.3
  • >>>
Malaysia

How come there is preferential treatment for different regions? Are SEA customers not worth supporting?
2016-6-13
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

wengueyc@gmail. Posted at 2016-6-14 15:29
How come there is preferential treatment for different regions? Are SEA customers not worth supporti ...

Each regional office has its limitations based on global policy, their region's stock etc. Unfortunately, I do not know for sure if the part that you're requesting is damaged exactly the same as the OP's, as that can be a factor in their decision. It is unfortunate, however, it was the final determination by DJI. DJI-Ken's suggestion may be one that you may want to look into if you do not wish to buy a whole new component.
2016-6-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules