Merge flight logs from 2 user ID's into just 1
1388 1 2018-2-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans00d93ffc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1250728 ft
United States

I have been using 2 different user ID's in DJI Go/DJI Go 4, one ID for myself and a second ID for work done as an employee.  I am terminating the employee/employer relationship but want to retain the flight logs and recorded activity.  How can I merge or move these flight logs into the ID that I will continue to use in the future?

I have tried manually copying the .TXT files recorded in DJI GO/GO4 and pasting the files into the other account and my personal mobile device.  I can verify that the files are in proper folder but the records from the work flights are not shown in the combined flight log.
2018-2-19
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi fans00d93ffc, to answer your question, there is no way to merge flight records from one account to another account even when putting the txt files in the right folder. The txt files will not be converted into a flight record for viewing. These txt files can be converted into a regular flight record only by our field application experts and we are sorry because there is no way to put a specific flight record from one account to another.
2018-2-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules