The Spark is driving me mad but not in a bad way !
1023 8 2018-2-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Zookeeper
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Since starting to film with my Spark and produce videos I can't watch tv properly anymore. I sit in front of the the tv to watch something and all I see is a succession of edits and transitions with clips either side. I think I need to take a break, haha....
2018-2-19
Use props
Solestacz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 489193 ft
United States

i hear ya. i catch all the drone footage in ads and on shows now, and out and about in the world, all i can do is try to envision it from above, or scout new locations. #funproblems
2018-2-19
Use props
fans934ecd6d
Second Officer
Flight distance : 927185 ft
United States

I call it the burden of knowledge.

Have fun!
2018-2-19
Use props
Sparky_17
Second Officer
Flight distance : 62349 ft
Canada

same here, i watch tv and wonder or asume it was recorded using a drone.  I wish we could travel to more places with our drones without these high restrictions like in Cuba (no fly zone everywhere).
2018-2-19
Use props
Sparky_17
Second Officer
Flight distance : 62349 ft
Canada

same here, i watch tv and wonder or asume it was recorded using a drone.  I wish we could travel to more places with our drones without these high restrictions like in Cuba (no fly zone everywhere).
2018-2-19
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I must admit I do 'look up' a lot more when out and about since taking up this hobby LOL
2018-2-19
Use props
Flighty
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1977175 ft
Croatia

for sure,,, I watch a sports event and wonder if a Drone was used, and what Drone, and how good is the pilot,, totally lose track of the actual event while I envisage.. Lol...
2018-2-19
Use props
Zookeeper
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Flighty Posted at 2018-2-19 11:50
for sure,,, I watch a sports event and wonder if a Drone was used, and what Drone, and how good is the pilot,, totally lose track of the actual event while I envisage.. Lol...

Im exactly the same.
2018-2-19
Use props
drewhoover
lvl.4
Flight distance : 323455 ft
United States

Use them as inspirations to use in your own drone adventures.
2018-2-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules