1030 6 2018-2-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans1405f101
lvl.1
Flight distance : 515873 ft
United States

Hey All,*Answer from DJI support much appreciated

Anyone else have the P4Pro lose power during very first flight? I lost power about 45 seconds in and drone fell to pavement, breaking into many peices.
No warning signs and not operator error. Long time Phantom User.

More important question:
will DJI replace under warranty since it's not user error?

I have filled out a repair service and have a case #
Was hoping to get a sure answer before shipping to DJI but have not heard back via email.
Call Center couldn't give clear answer, could not have a fluid converstion due to language barrier.

Case # CAS-1476912-Q1C3S3

2018-2-19
Use props
fans1405f101
lvl.1
Flight distance : 515873 ft
United States

P4Pro Loss Power During First Flight

Hey All,
*Answer from DJI support much appreciated

Anyone else have the P4Pro lose power during very first flight? I lost power about 45 seconds in and drone fell to pavement, breaking into many peices.
No warning signs and not operator error. Long time Phantom User.

More important question:
will DJI replace under warranty since it's not user error?

I have filled out a repair service and have a case #
Was hoping to get a sure answer before shipping to DJI but have not heard back via email.
Call Center couldn't give clear answer, could not have a fluid converstion due to language barrier.

Case # CAS-1476912-Q1C3S3

2018-2-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Sorry to hear about what happened to your unit. upon checking on your case, a UPS label has already been sent to you so you may be able to send in your unit.
To provide you proper information, please be informed that we will need your unit back in our facilities first so that our engineers may look into it and assess the damages.
Also, they will be conducting data analysis to establish the root cause of the incident, once proven it is product fault then we will service it under warranty.

We will wait for your unit to our facilities.
2018-2-19
Use props
fans359e3687
lvl.1
Flight distance : 26024 ft
United States

If they were a 100% user friendly company, they would go right ahead and replace your drone. But, they sadly aren’t. They will find any way to prove you wrong so send your drone in and explain the crash as well as possible. I had problems with my drone and it crashed, and right now I am desperately trying to make them pay for the crash since it wasn’t my fault, so don’t worry because you are not the only one out there with problems
2018-2-19
Use props
Nigel_
Second Officer
Flight distance : 388642 ft
United Kingdom

Don't worry, they will almost certainly replace it if it just lost power, but they will check the logs to make sure it wasn't user error.

People normally only have problems getting them replaced if they are lost, so can't be returned for repair/analysis.
2018-2-19
Use props
Hellsgate
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1991555 ft
Australia

Once dji recieve your drone they will perform a damage assessment and look at the logs contained within the drone itself the black box if you like.
They will not give you any guarantee that it will be replaced untill you give them a chance to look at the drone.
How can they go just on your word that it wasnt a user error. Thats like crashing a brand new car into a tree cause you sneezed then expect to get a new one for free.
I hope you get back up and flying soon.
2018-2-19
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

fans359e3687 Posted at 2018-2-19 13:02
If they were a 100% user friendly company, they would go right ahead and replace your drone. But, they sadly aren’t. They will find any way to prove you wrong so send your drone in and explain the crash as well as possible. I had problems with my drone and it crashed, and right now I am desperately trying to make them pay for the crash since it wasn’t my fault, so don’t worry because you are not the only one out there with problems

Hi, We are sorry to hear regarding your bad experience. We make sure that we will conduct all possible investigation based on the data that you will provide to our repair team before we conduct a concrete result regarding the assessment of your drone.
2018-2-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules