Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Last received video before P4 disappeared. RIP
1780 17 2018-2-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
T-R
lvl.4
Flight distance : 287884 ft
China

The last cashed seconds of video stream before the P4 disappeared.  RIP p4..skypixel.com/videos/b3028fbe-0111-4b77-ba38-da3979011650?utm_source=url&utm_medium=copied&utm_campaign=share
2018-2-19
Use props
JCJMC
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2122467 ft
Spain

I do not see the video
2018-2-20
Use props
T-R
lvl.4
China

(∩▽∩)  oh.... I can see. I hope a link from skypixel can work?
2018-2-20
Use props
T-R
lvl.4
China

Made a link in. Sorry for that.
2018-2-20
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Aren't you the one who posted something earlier about this event and refused to post the flight log?  I remember you insulting Labroides and Geebax and trying to incite them with nasty replies, when they were only trying to help.  And now you post a pic of something supposedly that happened before the flyaway!  Too many kiddies on here already!

https://forum.dji.com/thread-135550-1-2.html

2018-2-20
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Why dont you show us the clip when the p4 runs away, thats on your device, or should be....
2018-2-20
Use props
T-R
lvl.4
China

Bashy Posted at 2018-2-20 21:45
Why dont you show us the clip when the p4 runs away, thats on your device, or should be....

@Bashy
Hello.  It's the clip as it is. 0.08 long. That's the last what is cached on the tablet. I just did music and on/ off. No cut off.  And... she did not run off. Regarding log files she hovered stabil until last sec of transmission. But, may she runs off, without transmissions.  I thing that is not likely.  What do you mean with.. 'or should be..."?  
2018-2-20
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

The flight LOG "should be" in your device.

Yes, why haven't you provided that, LOG, to see what actually happened.

RedHotPoker

2018-2-20
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

Stop providing oxygen for him.
2018-2-21
Use props
T-R
lvl.4
China

RedHotPoker Posted at 2018-2-20 23:25
The flight LOG "should be" in your device.

Yes, why haven't you provided that, LOG, to see what actually happened.

@RedHotPokerThank you for explanation. Kind of you.
The Log I have found, off course. My request in an other threat was, to find an answer to upload this to phantomhelp. Out of this question of my, developed a nasty conversation, just because some people don't see the point there are country's  like China, without connection to the Google system, what also means dropbox and so on and operation system like an android who do not support java script and Google. (yes my samsung tablet has no googel in, not even googel store) That's for, it is hard to upload on a website with a ReCapitcha (googel) and a 'search' button in java. And then people goes unfriendly, like I don't want upload just because they do not know better.
But, with the friendly help of the helpdesk of phantomhelp the file is uploaded and the link and files are provided.
So basicly my request of the other threat  is solved. I admit, it was my mistake to ask for help there.

Back to the question of yours:
By  the attitude of some users and the 'upper school teachers-behavior' of them I considered to play this users not my private files in the hands. Even if I can't see they are authorised experts by DJI to analyze this files...and it doesn't make sense to spread here log files all over,
without that even they could introduce themself why they belive to be an expert. Sorry, no hard meaning behind this words. I met already many wannabe who try to tell me things in life. I read your threats and I guess you have a lot experience and..... you have a positive attitude, that's why I ask to send a PM so if you are interested, please let me know in PM, but I will ask you to keep the files and content confident.

With the help of an very friendly Chinese person the log is already analyzed. Even an third-party website did.
So I am fine. It is a situation what is not a fly-away. It is just gone. No details here. The toy is lost- so what.  
Was a funny time with, and a good one without.

谢谢你的沟通

2018-2-21
Use props
GoldenSun
Second Officer
Flight distance : 681903 ft
Poland

I'm sorry for your loss...
2018-2-21
Use props
T-R
lvl.4
China

GoldenSun Posted at 2018-2-21 04:58
I'm sorry for your loss...

@goldensun
Thank you for your warm words.  Always a risk to fly this toys.
2018-2-21
Use props
GoldenSun
Second Officer
Poland

T-R Posted at 2018-2-21 05:05
@goldensun
Thank you for your warm words.  Always a risk to fly this toys.

True, but don't let that discourage you!
2018-2-21
Use props
T-R
lvl.4
China

GoldenSun Posted at 2018-2-21 05:12
True, but don't let that discourage you!

@Goldensun
This will not happen. Even if I disagree with some After sales support.  I have some drones left in shelf. But I going to try out some different brand. We have here in China many good one.
2018-2-21
Use props
GoldenSun
Second Officer
Poland

T-R Posted at 2018-2-21 05:17
@Goldensun
This will not happen. Even if I disagree with some After sales support.  I have some drones left in shelf. But I going to try out some different brand. We have here in China many good one.

I see. Have fun then!
2018-2-21
Use props
T-R
lvl.4
China

Good fly too
2018-2-21
Use props
T-R
lvl.4
China

I hope the Troops and the Span stays away from this threat
2018-2-21
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

T-R Posted at 2018-2-21 01:38
@RedHotPokerThank you for explanation. Kind of you.
The Log I have found, off course. My request in an other threat was, to find an answer to upload this to phantomhelp. Out of this question of my, developed a nasty conversation, just because some people don't see the point there are country's  like China, without connection to the Google system, what also means dropbox and so on and operation system like an android who do not support java script and Google. (yes my samsung tablet has no googel in, not even googel store) That's for, it is hard to upload on a website with a ReCapitcha (googel) and a 'search' button in java. And then people goes unfriendly, like I don't want upload just because they do not know better.
But, with the friendly help of the helpdesk of phantomhelp the file is uploaded and the link and files are provided.

OK, I'll bite. I sent you a PM to request visitation of your flight LOG from Phantomhelp LOG viewer.

Let me have a wee peek inside your forever last flight, and discover the cause or reasoning of your disastrous dilemma. ;-)

RedHotPoker
2018-2-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules