No Camera View on P3P .. ANY NEWS?
6640 13 2018-2-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dmerc
lvl.2
Germany

Hello,
I haven't flown my Phantom 3 Pro for a while and tried to reactivate it. Last time ( a year back it flew fine)

I am basically having this issue:
https://forum.dji.com/thread-76751-1-1.html

I try to connect my CatS41 to the remote but I never get the "Camera View Option" (except if I choose the "Inspire".)

* Tried different USB Cables
* Tried different USB Settings on my Android
* Tried fresh reinstall of DJI - Go
* Enabled USB-Debugging on my CatS41 ...

There are so many threads about this online, but all of them end unresolved ...

What can I do?

Kindest regards, Peter

Additionally I tried a firmware update on the aircraft, which failed and killed a battery , but I guess that is part 2 of the journey...)
2018-2-20
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

FIXED!!! No Image Transmission Signal Issue DJI Phantom

Here's how i fixed my No Image Transmission Signal issue i had with my DJI Phantom 4 drone. The key step for me was removing the SD card and restarting my drone without the SD card in it. Before this, i had tried reformatting the card while the image wasn't being transmitted and the reformat wouldn't complete. I also tried removing the SD card without recycling the power, but this had no results. Remember that reformatting a card will erase everything on it. Transfer any footage/data you want to keep to your computer before reformatting.
2018-2-20
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Spain

welcome aboard Dmerc  !! hope it help
2018-2-20
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Spain

Image Transmission Settings For DJI Drones Explained

2018-2-20
Use props
Dmerc
lvl.2
Germany

Hey!
Thanks for your try to help, but I never even get to the CAMERA WINDOW. After starting the DJI Go Application you can select your drone (inspire, Phantom, ...) When selecting the Phantom I can only tap "!how to connect" but not the camera view (which somehow weirdly is possible when selecting the INSPIRE, but obviously with no success.

Understandable?

As said I tried many options:
* Tried different USB Cables
* Tried different USB Settings on my Android
* Tried fresh reinstall of DJI - Go
* Enabled USB-Debugging on my CatS41 ...

Any idea?
2018-2-20
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Spain

yes it is totally strange ...
2018-2-20
Use props
Dmerc
lvl.2
Germany

As said this is my case: https://forum.dji.com/thread-76751-1-1.html

Except I am using another Android, which is current, but otherwise pretty clean ... (tried a second phone with no success ...)
2018-2-20
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Spain

i was looking for related post in youtube about Phantom 3P  and CatS41 , no results , maybe your device is not compatible
2018-2-20
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Spain

Dmerc Posted at 2018-2-20 01:44
As said this is my case: https://forum.dji.com/thread-76751-1-1.html

Except I am using another Android, which is current, but otherwise pretty clean ... (tried a second phone with no success ...)

i saw the thread you posted before try to help you
2018-2-20
Use props
Dmerc
lvl.2
Germany

About compatability: Well sure, you never know. But the phone I am using is pretty much Vanilla Android out of the box - no special software involved - pretty much standard so I think it should pretty much be ok. Additionally I have read so many posts with standard samsung phones having the same issue ....
2018-2-20
Use props
MIKE_J
New

Canada

I have a 4k.
My issue is not video transmission (ok, it has those problems too) but it sat for a couple months, and when I tried tried flying the other day, I started the aircraft, started the controller, opened the GoApp.
when the aircraft started, the camera went thru it's went thru it start up procedure. Camera gimbal swung thru all positions and then points straight ahead. GoApp opens and no errors appear on display.
however, I can not view what the camera sees. And the menu on the right is greyed out.
I know the camera is getting power, because it goes thru the motions when started. It worked fine when it was put away months ago.
I have tried several different phones and tablets, all with the same results.
2018-9-24
Use props
Badboar60
lvl.1
Flight distance : 16 ft
United States

I am having an image / camera issue too.  The camera works, records, etc.  the problem is viewing.  When in operation the image keeps resetting as if it is rebooting.  Everything else works fine.  The aircraft flies, records, and the video is fine after I have down loaded the files, however image will continue to reset on the DJI Go app.  

I fly a P3 Pro

Thanks

Boar
2018-10-9
Use props
inoffice1
New
Spain

Hi and good day
Have a phantom 3 pro, that power on initialize the camera, but no show image and not recognized SD carda, i try with multiples versions of remote controller and multiples SD, i try connect with differents cables to notebook to phantom and not show in windows 10. any ideas? Then pahntom not crash, no accident.

BEST REGARDS
2023-5-8
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

Here's a flow chart which may help you diagnose the problem:  https://phantompilots.com/thread ... -or-ph3-std.136425/

Good luck
2023-5-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules