How to verify if a mavic is not fake?
72859 152 2018-2-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bellllitta
New

Norway

Please can u tell me if this is a genuin phantom 4 pro i have bought?

0AXDE270B307620
2023-1-15
Use props
Bellllitta
New

Norway

Please can u tell me if this is a genuin phantom 4 pro i have bought?

0AXDE270B307620
2023-1-15
Use props
djiuser_u7AVW9pf4p2X
New

Canada

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-2-20 03:09
Hi there, each aircraft has its serial number. Please kindly offer the SN once you got it, we'll help to check in our system.

Hello where can i send you my SN number?
2023-4-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_u7AVW9pf4p2X Posted at 4-3 17:16
Hello where can i send you my SN number?

Hi there, now you can check the serial number on your own, use this link to check the related information https://service.dji.com/active/search

You can also send me the serial number via PM (the feature is available in a computer browser), or contact our support at http://www.dji.com/support for further assistance.
2023-4-3
Use props
EvanOneal
lvl.1

Germany

Congratulations on your new DJI Mavic Pro!  Here are some tips to help you determine if your drone is authentic and not refurbished:      Check the serial number: Every DJI drone has a unique serial number. You can check the authenticity of your drone by entering the serial number on the DJI website. This will tell you if the drone is genuine and whether it has been activated before. You can find the serial number on the back of the drone, underneath the battery.      Check the firmware: Check the firmware version of the drone and remote control to make sure they are up to date. You can do this by connecting the drone and remote to the DJI Go app and checking for any available firmware updates. If the firmware is outdated or different from what is advertised, it could be a sign that the drone is not authentic.      Check the manufacturing date: You can check the manufacturing date of the drone by looking at the label on the box or underneath the battery. If the manufacturing date is significantly older than the release date of the drone model, it could be a sign that the drone is refurbished.      Check for signs of wear and tear: Look closely at the drone and its accessories for any signs of wear and tear. Scratches, dents, or other damage could be an indication that the drone has been previously used.
2023-4-14
Use props
Derek Panganiban
New

Philippines

Hello dji susan,can i check my drone if it is refurbish or brand new,
2023-5-9
Use props
djiuser_A3ajQA7kq7nZ
New

United Kingdom

Hi. Please check my serial number: 1581F67QC233X0130M1

I tried refresh and activation but it fails. I don't want to break the seal until I'm sure everything is fine as its purchased from ebay.

Thank you in advance
2023-7-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_A3ajQA7kq7nZ Posted at 7-29 09:26
Hi. Please check my serial number: 1581F67QC233X0130M1

I tried refresh and activation but it fails. I don't want to break the seal until I'm sure everything is fine as its purchased from ebay.

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out. The serial number you have provided is not showing any information from our end. Please make sure the serial number is correct. You can also use this link to check the serial number: https://service.dji.com/active/search. Have a great day ahead.
2023-7-31
Use props
Ben Adam
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hello Everyone, I just bought my first Mavic mini 4 pro with RC2 controller, the controller doesn't take the SD card, but it says the controller doesn't support SD car, I was looking around for a solution and saw this text about fake drone , can anyone help with SD card problem, also check my serial number if its real or fake

Thanks
Ben
2023-11-30
Use props
Ben Adam
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Also I was looking to regester the dron with DJI but I couldn't , but it shows the serial number on the controler screen
2023-11-30
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Ben Adam Posted at 11-30 15:13
Hello Everyone, I just bought my first Mavic mini 4 pro with RC2 controller, the controller doesn't take the SD card, but it says the controller doesn't support SD car, I was looking around for a solution and saw this text about fake drone , can anyone help with SD card problem, also check my serial number if its real or fake

Thanks

It's not a fake - there are none.
There's no reason to put the sd card in the controller.
The place for it is in the drone.
2023-11-30
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks

"the controller doesn't take the SD card," what do you mean by that?
2023-12-3
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Thanks

Hello, there. We're sorry for the inconvenience. May I confirm the exact error message on the DJI FLY app? Would it be possible for you to provide a screenshot showing the problem? Furthermore, I've sent you a direct message regarding your serial number. I hope to hear from you soon.
2023-12-3
Use props
djiuser_riMtwhprlZyS
lvl.1
Ireland

Can you please check the model number of my mavic 3 refurbished unit . Im looking for the production date 1581F67P82412002A9FQ
1-20 02:53
Use props
djiuser_GI9P6FDc0mJf
New

India

Can you verify the serial number 0P2AKBQ53701LT
1-20 03:30
Use props
djiuser_Ey5shjryuAPl
New

South Africa

Hi
Could you please check my drone serial number.
1WG3H7E00SU015

Thank you in advance.
1-30 10:55
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_riMtwhprlZyS Posted at 1-20 02:53
Can you please check the model number of my mavic 3 refurbished unit . Im looking for the production date 1581F67P82412002A9FQ

Hello, there. Thank you for reaching out. Generally, the production time of the aircraft is on the outer packaging box of the product, with the year and month. For the specific location, please refer to the white sticker attached to the box indicating the year and month. Kindly note that we are unable to check the production time in our system. Thank you for your understanding.
2-1 01:50
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_GI9P6FDc0mJf Posted at 1-20 03:30
Can you verify the serial number 0P2AKBQ53701LT

Hello, there. Thank you for reaching out. According to India's Import Policy, Drones are 'prohibited' except for R&D and defense use. There are no DJI Authorized Retail Stores in India to sell drones. Simple consultations are available but aftersales repair service cannot be provided. Regarding your concern, it seems that the serial number provided is for the Intelligent Flight battery for the Mavic 2 Pro. You may refer to the screenshot below. Thank you for your support.

2-1 01:54
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_Ey5shjryuAPl Posted at 1-30 10:55
Hi
Could you please check my drone serial number.
1WG3H7E00SU015

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. Please refer to the image below regarding your drone's history. I hope this information helps. Thank you for your support.

2-1 01:58
Use props
djiuser_coGbQqaClmN7
New

Netherlands

could you check if this still under warranty and genuine product wanted to buy a second hand product!
3Q4CJCE3A3KFF2
2-5 04:23
Use props
Jon Alice Sobey
New

New Zealand

Please confirm if SN: 08QUE3700100NX is a genuine Mavic. MT
2-14 23:02
Use props
djiuser_1sOBCILQo1Dy
New

Italy

Please how do I check if my DJI RS3 mini gimbal is new and legit and not refurbished
2-16 19:41
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_coGbQqaClmN7 Posted at 2-5 04:23
could you check if this still under warranty and genuine product wanted to buy a second hand product!
3Q4CJCE3A3KFF2

Hi there. It is still within the warranty. It will expire on June 2, 2024. You can also check it on your end by going to the DJI official website. Please use this link to get directed: https://service.dji.com/device/detail?lang=en&re=us. Have a great day ahead.
2-16 21:29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Jon  Alice Sobey Posted at 2-14 23:02

Hi, Jon. Thank you for reaching out. It is genuine. The serial number you have provided is in our records. It is also not yet activated. If you want to check it, you can refer to the following link: https://service.dji.com/device/detail?re=us&lang=en. Have a great day ahead.
2-16 21:33
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_1sOBCILQo1Dy Posted at 2-16 19:41
Please how do I check if my DJI RS3 mini gimbal is new and legit and not refurbished

Hi. You can visit the DJI official website and go to "Device Info Inquiry" to check if your unit is in the records and to see the activation information. You can also use this link https://service.dji.com/device/detail?re=us&lang=en to get directed to the exact page. Have a nice day.
2-16 21:36
Use props
Jon Alice Sobey
New

New Zealand

Could i have a response on this?
2-27 01:26
Use props
Jon Alice Sobey
New

New Zealand

Can you verify the serial number?
2-27 01:29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Jon  Alice Sobey Posted at 2-27 01:26
Could i have a response on this?

Hi, Jon. The serial number you have provided belongs to a Mavic Pro aircraft. You can tell it is genuine if it shows on the DJI official website https://service.dji.com/device/detail?lang=en&re=us.

Have a great day ahead.
2-27 01:32
Use props
djiuser_CGDwtJNh53lV
New

Philippines

Sir I am going to buy used dji mini 3 so I want to check it's original or any issues.
3-19 22:19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_CGDwtJNh53lV Posted at 3-19 22:19
Sir I am going to buy used dji mini 3 so I want to check it's original or any issues.

Hi there. We are more than glad to help. You can send me the serial number via DM. You can also use this link https://service.dji.com/active/info to check other information from your end. Have a nice day.
3-20 01:51
Use props
Micro SC
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2099377 ft

United States

StanfordWebbie Posted at 2018-2-20 07:54
I can imagine the possibility of a refurbished unit, but haven't heard about any fakes being out there.
The only dupe one I can name now would be the Potensic Atom, with its design copying that of the Mini 2
3-20 16:17
Use props
djiuser_P24sNMcuVFle
New

India

Sr no. Is 6CDAKCHML1573X
4-21 05:49
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. According to India Import Policy, Drones are 'prohibited' except for R&D and defense use. There are no DJI Authorized Retail Stores in India to sell drones. Simple consultations are available but aftersales repair service cannot be provided. You may check your serial number using this link https://service.dji.com/active/info to see information related to your serial number. We appreciate your understanding.
4-22 03:38
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules