My Phantom 2 will not turn on
837 0 2015-5-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
deroyh
New

United States

I can't seem to turn on my Phantom. This is right out of the box and I only flew it maybe 20 seconds inside to make sure it worked. I can sure use some info. If I have to take it to be repaired I will but I'm hoping that this might be something I'm just overlooking. I'll list the information bellow. Please let me know if I'm missing something.

When I turned on the copter for the first time I pressed the battery once then a second time and held as stated in manual. The first time the copter turned on and lights flashed. I flipped the controller switch on right 6 times and did the campus calibration rotations as stated in manual. The copter hovered in my kitchen for about 20 seconds and hard landed to the floor. I forgot to mention that I put on the prop guards before take off. When the copter hit the ground it turned off. When I went to turn it on again the copter would not turn on. It makes a quick beep sound and the lights flicker and then the battery turns off.  Does anyone have any idea what could be wrong? The landing was hard but far from a crash. Maybe I broke something on the inside but I don't know how to trouble shoot this.

This is a out of the box Phantom 2 V2 with nothing attached.
Batteries are fully charged and the same problem happens with all 3 batteries.
Controller is the newer rechargeable one
The copter has never been hooked up to a computer so firmware is factory
2015-5-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules