5451 6 2015-5-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
steph
lvl.2
Flight distance : 29587 ft
France

Helloi am fcp user and avid user
In this 2 configuration it is not necessary to convert file FCP use directly and Avid import it on amalink and transcode so i don't need to use dji converter ...
I look for some LUT for color profile but i would like use one for the inspire camera .

I would like to get a color who are very near the reality ..
If some body have an idea ????

Thanks
2015-5-1
Use props
RonnieBeckett
lvl.2

United States

If you watch the Tutorial that Jim Hare posted, you can see that he is using these Luts made for the Inspire 1.
http://neumannfilms.net/?product=dji-inspire-1-luts
2015-5-1
Use props
Abe
lvl.4
Flight distance : 524032 ft
  • >>>
United States

I use Adobe Premiere Pro CC and have both the Neumann Films LUTs and Magic Bullet Suite. However I find that these LUTs overdo the correction and can look unnatural, and I end up making lots of adjustments after the fact. So I generally prefer to just use Premiere's built-in RGB Color Corrector in the Video Effects tab to adjust gamma and levels. 9 times out of 10 that provides all I need for a natural look, but sometimes after that I may add LUTs at minimal strength to add more "mood."
2015-5-1
Use props
PeteGould
lvl.4

United States

One important point is that there is no single LUT for a particular camera.  LUTs are designed to create a particular "look," and the log video format allows you to use a number of different ones to achieve very different final results from the same footage.  If you're trying to make your footage look warm, or cool, richly saturated, bleach-bypass or anything else you have to do to match other footage in your project or maintain a particular overall "feel" to your footage, LUTs are how to do it.  But you'll need more than one, and they only set a baseline.  You have to be prepared to tweak to get what you want.
2015-5-2
Use props
jimhare
Second Officer
Flight distance : 239035 ft
Australia

Abe Posted at 2015-5-2 13:37
I use Adobe Premiere Pro CC and have both the Neumann Films LUTs and Magic Bullet Suite. However I f ...

It's very easy to apply the LUT and simply back off on the intensity.   Many run the LUTs between 50%-85%.
2015-5-2
Use props
steph
lvl.2
France

RonnieBeckett Posted at 2015-5-2 09:26
If you watch the Tutorial that Jim Hare posted, you can see that he is using these Luts made for the ...

Thansk i have already this one but this lut is not easy to apply .... When you use dji app the lut is auto variation to get a good level ,
I look for a lut with the same value
2015-5-3
Use props
steph
lvl.2
France

PeteGould Posted at 2015-5-3 08:23
One important point is that there is no single LUT for a particular camera.  LUTs are designed to cr ...

Sorry but if you have a lut file for inspire the lut know the neutral value of the "capteur" and can do a picture variation.
That is why there differents camera lut .
If you use blackmagic camera lut  709 you get a different result than a sony lut 709 .
Witch one do you use ?
2015-5-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules