648 13 2018-2-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
adam s
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2441040 ft
United Kingdom

Hi
This is actually my first video entirely composed of Drone shoots. (apart from some short talking to the camera). I was quite curious how quality be like because the whole video has only two scenes taken when the sun was out, and all the rest when thick clouds were on the sky. It gave some dramatic look but unfortunately lower quality as well.
My favourite scenes are at the last 2 minutes. I'll be very happy for some criticism. Mavic Pro 4K 30p.

2018-2-20
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Lovely footage!     
2018-2-20
Use props
DEUCEDOG
First Officer
Flight distance : 2501575 ft
United Kingdom

Looking good
2018-2-20
Use props
adam s
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Thanks.  I still looking for better camera settings.  I feel I could squeeze a bit more from mavic camera.  Just need more practice
2018-2-20
Use props
Cameleon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 60394 ft
United Kingdom

Looking good. Was this shot just this week? You missed the snow by just a few days by the looks of it. We had a few weeks of excellent snowy Alpine conditions which were amazingly beautiful but unfortunately I didn't have my Mavic Air in time to get it into the fells then so had to make do with a bit of winter walking instead. I did manage to snap a few pics of our view at sunset. You can just about make out Skiddaw on the left with the clouds. On a good day we can see right down the Borrowdale Valley and just see the tip of Scafell Pike if its exceptionally clear.
IMG_2211 (2).jpg
2018-2-20
Use props
adam s
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Cameleon Posted at 2018-2-20 13:22
Looking good. Was this shot just this week? You missed the snow by just a few days by the looks of it. We had a few weeks of excellent snowy Alpine conditions which were amazingly beautiful but unfortunately I didn't have my Mavic Air in time to get it into the fells then so had to make do with a bit of winter walking instead. I did manage to snap a few pics of our view at sunset. You can just about make out Skiddaw on the left with the clouds. On a good day we can see right down the Borrowdale Valley and just see the tip of Scafell Pike if its exceptionally clear.
[view_image]

yep. just last weekend.  Cloudy looks pretty amazing too, just a bit more difficult to take nice footage in low light condition.  From your picture conditions seem to be perfect ;)  
2018-2-20
Use props
Cameleon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 60394 ft
United Kingdom

adam s Posted at 2018-2-20 13:31
yep. just last weekend.  Cloudy looks pretty amazing too, just a bit more difficult to take nice footage in low light condition.  From your picture conditions seem to be perfect ;)

The only weather that doesn't look amazing is when we're in the clouds themselves (our house is at 250m so often we can be!).

Where abouts were you shooting? Think I recognised Ennerdale and Wast Water?
2018-2-20
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Yes, that was a nice watch
2018-2-20
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Cameleon Posted at 2018-2-20 13:22
Looking good. Was this shot just this week? You missed the snow by just a few days by the looks of it. We had a few weeks of excellent snowy Alpine conditions which were amazingly beautiful but unfortunately I didn't have my Mavic Air in time to get it into the fells then so had to make do with a bit of winter walking instead. I did manage to snap a few pics of our view at sunset. You can just about make out Skiddaw on the left with the clouds. On a good day we can see right down the Borrowdale Valley and just see the tip of Scafell Pike if its exceptionally clear.
[view_image]

Beautiful sight also
2018-2-20
Use props
Leftyguy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1282638 ft
United States

Nice video!
2018-2-20
Use props
adam s
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Cameleon Posted at 2018-2-20 13:48
The only weather that doesn't look amazing is when we're in the clouds themselves (our house is at 250m so often we can be!).

Where abouts were you shooting? Think I recognised Ennerdale and Wast Water?

You recognise correctly Yeah. I agree with you about weather but the sense of being in a exceptional place doesn't disappear even when clouds envelope a house I guess ...
2018-2-20
Use props
GoldenSun
First Officer
Flight distance : 681903 ft
Poland

Great shots, very calming. And good music choice too!
2018-2-21
Use props
adam s
lvl.3
United Kingdom

For those who interested some statistics : To make this video I had flown 19.8 km altogether and used 5 batteries ( changed at battery level:  35,38,17,22 - last was 46% when I finished flying)  , crossed lakes 4 times and spent exactly 1h and 30 minutes on the air .
2018-2-21
Use props
StanfordWebbie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 178018 ft
United States

Very pretty.
2018-2-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules