Transferring photos from DJI Pilot
3616 7 2015-5-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bertschb
lvl.2
Flight distance : 16526 ft
United States

I flew my P3A for the first time today with a Moto G. Actually it was the first time I've ever flown a quadcopter. Everything worked fine. Way easier than I expected. I was able to transfer the videos from the Pilot app but I wasn't able to figure out how to transfer the photos. Can anybody explain how to do that from within the Pilot app? I'm sure I'm missing something super obvious. I can see the pictures (called "Moments" in the Pilot app) but I can't figure out how to transfer them anywhere.
2015-5-1
Use props
coherent
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7411 ft
United States

You can always remove the SD card, put it in a card reader on your computer or use a USB card reader. View transfer or delete.
2015-5-2
Use props
bertschb
lvl.2
Flight distance : 16526 ft
United States

coherent Posted at 2015-5-2 18:29
You can always remove the SD card, put it in a card reader on your computer or use a USB card reader ...

Thanks for the reply.

I know I can pull the card. I just found it odd that I can see the videos and photos from within Pilot but the only obvious way to transfer anything was for videos.

There are three possibilities:
- It's easy to do and I'm an idiot
- The menu for transferring photos is buried somewhere and not intuitive at all
- It can't be done
2015-5-2
Use props
tano.maenza
New

United States

bertschb Posted at 2015-5-2 21:55
Thanks for the reply.

I know I can pull the card. I just found it odd that I can see the videos  ...

I had the same problem.  Can't figure out how to transfer video's or photo's from the SD card to the DJI Pilot app (without removing the SD card).  How were you able to transfer the video's?
2015-6-9
Use props
Total
Second Officer
Flight distance : 336480 ft
Canada

I never remove the SD card , with the phantom and it's  battery facing away from you  . On the left side of the camera , Plug in the usb cable , then connect the other end to your PC . press the button on the battery twice . A new drive will show up in MY COMPUTER . Explore that new drive and you will be able to copy / erase / update the firmware file , etc ...
2015-6-9
Use props
tano.maenza
New

United States

Total Posted at 2015-6-10 04:51
I never remove the SD card , with the phantom and it's  battery facing away from you  . On the left  ...

Got it, but how does that place the videos/photos in the DJI app (User Center/Album)?  Seems like that just gets them to a PC and not the DJI app that's on my iPhone.
2015-6-9
Use props
Total
Second Officer
Flight distance : 336480 ft
Canada

Sorry , I do not have a iPhone .
2015-6-9
Use props
tano.maenza
New

United States

Total Posted at 2015-6-10 07:00
Sorry , I do not have a iPhone .

To whatever device is running your DJI Pilot app (don't think that matters).  I was finally able to see the videos in the "Director" area, but not the pics....like you.  I'm looking in the DJI Pilot app - User Center/Photos (or Videos), nothing there, just "My Films" that I created.  
2015-6-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules