Some Stills from day 3 got new app
1251 6 2015-5-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rogeruzun
lvl.3
Flight distance : 325659 ft
United States

Got the new app but not in time to actually use it.  Hopefully tomorrow.  It let  me out of PAL mode and that's great.

Here are some stills I took from today using the old app at La Jolla CA.  The more I learn the more I'm growing to like this Phantom 3.  It's a big improvement over the old P2 V+

https://www.facebook.com/media/s ... type=1&l=94c05efe64

You can see the same photos here on flickr -

https://flic.kr/s/aHskaLu3Ft

-Roger Uzun

2015-5-1
Use props
austin
lvl.2

United States

How long of safe flight time do you have?
I heard when the 25 minute flight time was speced on the P2 it was without the camera. Supposedly the 23 minute flight time with the P3 is with the camera, let us know...thanks
2015-5-1
Use props
rogeruzun
lvl.3
Flight distance : 325659 ft
United States

austin Posted at 2015-5-2 10:21
How long of safe flight time do you have?
I heard when the 25 minute flight time was speced on the P ...

You don't get that long really.  You start heading back at about 35-40%.  It seems to get about the same as the P2 got, I haven't noticed it being more or less.  I would say 15-20 mins depending on how much you are moving around etc.  20 mins being absolute max.

You always land with about 25% or more.

-Roger
2015-5-1
Use props
Michael Starley
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2812 ft
United States

Were those raw shots?Gotta say...looked good.
2015-5-2
Use props
austin
lvl.2

United States

rogeruzun@gmail Posted at 2015-5-2 10:25
You don't get that long really.  You start heading back at about 35-40%.  It seems to get about th ...

Thanks for the info
2015-5-2
Use props
ezracosby
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hey! La Jolla Cove! I can't wait till I get back to SD so I can take mine out there. I get back on Wed. Gonna end up buying an android device Im pretty sure if the IOS app isn't out yet. Anyway the shots looks great man!
2015-5-2
Use props
coreynach
lvl.2
Flight distance : 208589 ft
United States

I second that... you can easily get 16-20mins... You could get more, but you'd be fighting the warnings, and have to change your voltage warning settings... I'd rather keep the battery safe, and 18 mins is more than enough... After years of only flying 5 or 6mins on my p1 (6mins because it's carrying a 3rd party 3axis gimbal that adds significant weight), 18 minutes seems like forever.
2015-5-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules