Channel 7 Tilt Control
1869 5 2014-9-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sfopilot
New

United States

Hi...

Can someone tell me if the newest firmware update included the ability to use the channel 7 tilt control for the Vision + ?  I have heard rumors on YouTube that an update was in the works but before I add the tilt control I would like to know the firmware will handle the switch.

Thanks...Ron

2014-9-18
Use props
reme
lvl.1
Flight distance : 562822 ft
  • >>>
United States

Based on the rumors I would hold off until you know if and how they might add tilt and then decide what to do.  Just my opinion!
2014-9-18
Use props
tony
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2856060 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have a post going on this topic already and am not finding any new info either. I have already installed an inexpensive tilt lever on my P2V+ transmitter. It is extremely easy to install, as long as you take your time. As for functionality, the tilt function works great until you turn on the vision app. Then you lose functionality completely. I was also not able to set mins and maxes of the 7th channel in the software assistant. Hopefully both of these issues will be addressed in an upcoming firmware update.
Edited: and to be clear, when I say "you lose functionality completely" I mean with the tilt lever. You gain control of tilt from within the app, but no longer form the lever on the transmitter.
2014-9-18
Use props
sfopilot
New

United States

Thanks guys...I'll wait for further word from DJI...
2014-9-18
Use props
andy.shi
lvl.1

China

Hi sfopilot,

for phantom vision plus, current firmware is not support the channel 7 tilt control

the coming firmware will support this function.
2014-9-18
Use props
Tony
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2856060 ft
  • >>>
United States

andy.shi@dji.co Posted at 2014-9-19 15:44
Hi sfopilot,

for phantom vision plus, current firmware is not support the channel 7 tilt control

Andy, do you have insider information? Or just forwarding the rumors? I'd love to know! Haha
2014-9-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules