Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
crystalsky & Mavic air
2609 10 2018-2-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Emma
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5635279 ft
  • >>>
France

hello to all ,

i would like to know if Dji is going to make an orginal suport for the mavic air , it's very strange that the regular original stand of mavic pro for the crystalsky do not fit for the air !!?? maybe a small error on the remote control ??
In the free market there is some solution for it but not the original from Dji .

pls can i have an answer pls .

thx .

2018-2-21
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

It seems that a new DJI mount that fits with the MA can be expected quite soon.
2018-2-21
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi Emma, sorry to tell that the bracket for Mavic Pro does not fit for Mavic Air. And the request had transferred to the proper team, hopefully, it will be available soon. Sorry for the inconvenience.
2018-2-21
Use props
Emma
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

Thx for the answer .

2018-2-26
Use props
rantanlan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 69698 ft
Germany

Don't you fly your Air with the Crystalsky Wachtenberger? I'm certain I read something... curious how that perform overall, but a little bit out of my budget.
2018-2-26
Use props
lannes
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Notice you have a Spark, if you swap the jaws over from the Spark controller to the MA controller the DJI CS Mavic mount will fit.

Just undo the 4 screws that hold the small covers on and it's a easy swap in a few minutes, the screws are T6 torx.

DJI Mavic controller arms.png.jpg
2018-2-26
Use props
fansd8b48c38
lvl.2
Flight distance : 13852129 ft
  • >>>
United States

lannes Posted at 2018-2-26 04:13
Notice you have a Spark, if you swap the jaws over from the Spark controller to the MA controller the DJI CS Mavic mount will fit.

Just undo the 4 screws that hold the small covers on and it's a easy swap in a few minutes, the screws are T6 torx.

Where can I get spark jaws?
2018-3-10
Use props
lannes
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

fansd8b48c38 Posted at 2018-3-10 05:09
Where can I get spark jaws?

You can get them here

https://www.ebay.com/itm/DJI-Mav ... 804546e4:g
2018-3-10
Use props
Emma
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

lannes Posted at 2018-2-26 04:13

Just undo the 4 screws that hold the small covers on and it's a easy swap in a few minutes, the screws are T6 torx.

Super idea !!

thx
2018-3-18
Use props
Emma
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

hello after the super idea I change the of the jaws remote control of the spark to the Mavic air , so thx again lannes for your help .
I wonder about Dji ? this is not normal Dji !!!!!

2018-4-2
Use props
Todd in Chicago
lvl.4
Flight distance : 513757 ft
United States

I couldn't wait for DJI any longer and have done what Lannes has suggested and my replacement arms are on their way.  It is possible that the DJI solution will have a place for the remote control sticks, but for now I'll keep them in a small tin that can easily slide in my MA bag.

The 3rd party solutions were too big/awkward to fit in the MA bag, and the replacement arms are actually a cheaper solution ($33 vs $80 for DJI mount).  Some pilots do not like the CS on the same geometric plane as the controller, but I found I liked it after having that way on my spark.

Cheers....

Todd in Chicago
2018-4-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules