7177 7 2018-2-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KetchupAndMayo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 199656 ft
United States

Hi.
I have found that I do have the quickshot button on the app (the little film reel), but when I tap it....there aren't any quickshots listed.
How do I get it to show the quickshot modes?

Thanks.
2018-2-21
Use props
djiuser_35ymB9CsQoBd
lvl.2
Flight distance : 296112 ft
Croatia

maybe try tap on screen to mark target(you), than you can get option to choose...dronie, circle...
2018-2-21
Use props
tim4flight
lvl.2
Flight distance : 539518 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Really? Normally - these disappear when you have it on Sports mode...
2018-2-21
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hey, I would recommend you save the pictures and video first and reinstall the app. Or you can try to change a mobile device for further check. Please ensure that your drone is not fly indoor and not in sport mode. If the problem remains, I would recommend you tell me the app version and the model of your device. A screenshot of the problem is also needed. Thanks for your support.
2018-2-21
Use props
KetchupAndMayo
lvl.2
United States

Thanks...I wasn't highlighting a target. Once I did...the quickshot modes showed up.

Thanks!
2018-2-23
Use props
N9IWJ
lvl.2
Flight distance : 28973 ft
United States

KetchupAndMayo Posted at 2018-2-23 06:57
Thanks...I wasn't highlighting a target. Once I did...the quickshot modes showed up.

Thanks!

Turn off sports mode
2018-3-16
Use props
Dr-Sayem Uddin
New

Bangladesh

My app version is 4.3.37, everything updated, still missing the quickshot & the small remote icon...  Is there any solution?
2020-9-6
Use props
KetchupAndMayo
lvl.2
United States

I found that you have to launch the drone using the takeoff feature and NOT the “face aware” hand launch. The hand launch with gesture control seems to disable all of the video modes and quick shots. Use just the normal takeoff mode and all will be good. Also remember you have to highlight a subject for most of the quick shots.
Hope this helps!!
2020-9-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules