Who ordered from Heliguy.co.uk?
2316 13 2015-5-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tjrchampion
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Anyone here order form Heliguy? Seems like all people who ordered in the UK direct from DJI are recieving their P3s. Have any of you had delivery notification with heliguy.co.uk yet?

2015-5-2
Use props
FictitiousPerso
lvl.4
Flight distance : 303356 ft
Italy

From my experience from heliguy they take orders and say its in stock, but its actually pre orders.

i have asked them not to show in  stock when its really just pre order, but it fell on deaf ears.

My advice is call them first and confirm they actually have it in stock and confirm delivery eta too
2015-5-2
Use props
FictitiousPerso
lvl.4
Italy

If it helps? this guy is top notch and will not advertise he has instock when he hasn't:
Marionville Models
Telephone: +44 131 317 7010
Email: info@marionvillemodels.com
Address: "42 Turnhouse Road, Edinburgh, EH12 8LX, UK"

But i would always make a quick call to enquire
2015-5-2
Use props
tjrchampion
lvl.2

United Kingdom

FictitiousPerso Posted at 2015-5-2 18:54
If it helps? this guy is top notch and will not advertise he has instock when he hasn't:
Marionville ...

Thank you for that info.

I've ordered with Heliguy, just hope they step it up this week and get deliveries going. I've asked multiple times if they have stock or not, but they never give me a straight yes or no answer.

Hopefully some people who have ordered with them see this post.
2015-5-2
Use props
kev.wardle
lvl.2
Flight distance : 96555 ft
United Kingdom

I have ordered from Heliguy. A P3P + extra battery.
My last convo was last Friday.

They confirmed that they were receiving 18 P3P's that day with another 20 on Tuesday.
They also confirmed I was 8th in line for the batch arriving Tuesday so I am expecting delivery Wednesday.
I will keep you informed.

BTW. I paid £300 for the pre-order option on their website the day after the DJI presentation.
I have not seen them claim they have stock when they don't. Just my experience.
.....Edit. After writing the above I just checked the website and they are showing stock on all configarations. I assume this is wrong as my pre-order is not even due in till Tuesday 04th May.
2015-5-3
Use props
FictitiousPerso
lvl.4
United Kingdom

kev.wardle@tisc Posted at 2015-5-4 01:47

I ordered an in stock inspire 1 dual controller then calls a week later to be told they never had stock
2015-5-3
Use props
tjrchampion
lvl.2

United Kingdom

kev.wardle@tisc Posted at 2015-5-4 01:47

Great news, i've done exactly the same as you and pre-ordered / put a deposit of 300 quid down. I've been told i'm 30th in line, based on what you've said above i imagine i'll be receiving my this week, latest next.

2015-5-3
Use props
jon.jongodfrey
lvl.3

United Kingdom

they all use this trick.  

Simply Electronics are showing Stock and they still think the Pro comes with a backpack!!  http://www.simplyelectronics.net/mainproduct.php?pid=27672
2015-5-3
Use props
buzzcbr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 316545 ft
United Kingdom

Ive ordered an advanced with extra battery from Heliguy, its coming this Tuesday !!!!
2015-5-3
Use props
tjrchampion
lvl.2

United Kingdom

buzzcbr@gmail.c Posted at 2015-5-4 04:30
Ive ordered an advanced with extra battery from Heliguy, its coming this Tuesday !!!!

even better news thanks buzzcbr.. what number in line where you if you happen to know?
2015-5-3
Use props
buzzcbr
lvl.4
United Kingdom

tjrchampion Posted at 2015-5-4 04:49
even better news  thanks buzzcbr.. what number in line where you if you happen to know?

I had this on my reciept - Your Order #100005502 -  but theres nothing to say where I was in the queue but i did order it as soon as they made the announcement they were available which was around the beginning of April and was told it would be late April, early May on delivery which is exactly whats happening.
2015-5-4
Use props
tjrchampion
lvl.2

United Kingdom

buzzcbr@gmail.c Posted at 2015-5-4 17:09
I had this on my reciept - Your Order #100005502 -  but theres nothing to say where I was in the q ...

Well i'm 30th in line according to sales support, i'm guessing that'd make you one of the first in line Enjoy your P3 an report back with videos and pictures.

Let us know if your P3 comes with the extra battery on delivery or not.

Cheers.
2015-5-4
Use props
buzzcbr
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Nope, no extra battery, Theres none in the country. He'll post them out when they come in.
2015-5-5
Use props
tjrchampion
lvl.2

United Kingdom

buzzcbr@gmail.c Posted at 2015-5-5 23:42
Nope, no extra battery, Theres none in the country. He'll post them out when they come in.

Just got a call from heliguy stating my P3 is ready and is going out for delivery first thing tomorrow! I will have it Thursday before 9. Full payment taken over the phone! +1 for friendly service on their behalf.

Offered a lot of advise and warnings before hand. Also stated battery would arrive at a later date. Which i'm more than happy.

2015-5-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules