Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jortiz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9383 ft
United States

S.J Posted at 2018-2-24 20:09
Wow, this is hot information.
Thank you for sharing your experience in the SPARK forum.

Looks like and reading on other forums, DJI drones are just falling out with no reason in many cases. The thing is that users normally send the defective product to them and we never know the "why". So DJI won't say the real reasons and users will never know there are designs flaws.
2018-3-1
Use props
djiuser_qRoypWAvl2W2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 673 ft
United States

Having lost my Spark due to battery ejection a couple of days ago, I can relate to your frustration. I don't know what caused your crash, but I have studied mine carefully (post-crash) and could not find any cause for the drop. It just happened mysteriously. But there are many here who would insist that these are rare events, so there is no reason to worry. But from what I am hearing on this forum, it doesn't seem to be all that rare. Youtube has even more cases. My basic conclusion is that these quadcopters have far too many single point failures to be consumer products at this time. It can drop out of the sky for a large number of reasons. Think of this as a phone that goes up in smoke every time an app crashes.
2018-3-1
Use props
El Diablo
Second Officer

Germany

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2018-3-4
Use props
El Diablo
Second Officer

Germany

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2018-3-4
Use props
shivamsharma
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2149 ft
Singapore

[Update] it’s been a little over 3 weeks since I submitted all the flight logs etc. whatever that customer care had asked for, however, I haven’t heard back from them since. The radio silence is rather troubling.

@Forum Admin - possible to escalate this? Request details:
CRM:0531000006917 [CAS-1522737-D5B6X3]
2018-3-21
Use props
djiuser_ElWrlsI5U4Iz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 146952 ft
United Kingdom

That's a bit worrying, posting to bring this to the front page, maybe that'll get a moderator to help you out.

2018-3-23
Use props
djiuser_ElWrlsI5U4Iz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 146952 ft
Poland

djiuser_ElWrlsI5U4Iz Posted at 2018-3-23 02:50
That's a bit worrying, posting to bring this to the front page, maybe that'll get a moderator to help you out.

Really mods? No reply for an about face here? One of your customers has been waiting 3 weeks for a response! You seem to be able to copy/paste the recommended device list quickly enough. How about a response for this guy?
2018-3-23
Use props
MWitarsa
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2058179 ft
Brazil

Sorry to hear about it. Hope you can solve it quickly.
2018-3-23
Use props
shivamsharma
lvl.1
Singapore

Seems like my new posts are not being put up on this. I still haven't heard back from DJI. 2 months, complete silence.
2018-4-12
Use props
shivamsharma
lvl.1
Singapore

Just in case the moderator needs some proof:

2018-4-12
Use props
Vadda
lvl.2
Flight distance : 175879 ft
Italy

This is really a very bad behavior on the part of DJI.
Shame.
2018-4-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules