3938 5 2018-2-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Maxi3D
Second Officer
Flight distance : 307621 ft
  • >>>
United States

Searched the Mavic Air manual but can't find anything regarding how to program one's RC custom button. Is it possible to program the custom button to turn on and off Advance Pilot Assistance System? If so, how? Thanks.
2018-2-22
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

You have to do this in the RC Menu of DJI GO 4. There you'll find the options that are available for the two buttons, APAS is not among them I believe.
2018-2-22
Use props
Maxi3D
Second Officer
Flight distance : 307621 ft
  • >>>
United States

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-2-22 08:04
You have to do this in the RC Menu of DJI GO 4. There you'll find the options that are available for the two buttons, APAS is not among them I believe.

OK, I will take a look at it. Thanks, Wachtberger!
2018-2-22
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

Maxi3D Posted at 2018-2-22 08:05
OK, I will take a look at it. Thanks, Wachtberger!

You are welcome, I'll check myself too because I'm curious now ;-)
2018-2-22
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, like Wachtberger said, the custom function needed to be set on the RC settings, enable/disable ASAP is not an available option, but you can simply tap the icon on the screen to enter or quit ASAP. Thank you.
2018-2-22
Use props
Cor T K
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14144 ft
Netherlands

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-2-22 22:59
Hi there, like Wachtberger said, the custom function needed to be set on the RC settings, enable/disable ASAP is not an available option, but you can simply tap the icon on the screen to enter or quit ASAP. Thank you.

Hi, I tried the custom sticks setting on the remote . But now when I want to start the engines with the movement of pushing the two sticks together in the corner is not functioning anymore. I cannot start up the engines in the custom mode. Have you tried that? regards, Cor
2018-2-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules