MC Error
1107 6 2015-5-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lesmess
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2753402 ft
United Kingdom

Does anyone know what MC Error means?  This came up after my third battery this morning total flying time just over one hour.  As soon as it came up on my Ipad in red, I flew her straight back and landed with no control issues.  I thought micro controller or micro card, video was fine.  Could not find any mention of this error on a search of the forum.  PS I hooked her up at home with the props off, this warning did not reappear.  

Thanks for any help,

Les

2015-5-2
Use props
FictitiousPerso
lvl.4
Flight distance : 303356 ft
Italy

Psssst!!
2015-5-2
Use props
lesmess
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Found it, the flight recorder was full on the internal data recorder.  Thank goodness, I was over water at the time, whilst I did not panic my heart rate went up a notch or two.  
2015-5-2
Use props
lesmess
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Thanks for that, must have used the search tool wrong.  
2015-5-2
Use props
FictitiousPerso
lvl.4
Flight distance : 303356 ft
Italy

lesmess Posted at 2015-5-2 23:02
Thanks for that, must have used the search tool wrong.

search is pretty crap on here, i just google search things. better/faster results
2015-5-2
Use props
Sky High Aerial
lvl.3

Canada

lesmess Posted at 2015-5-2 22:13
Found it, the flight recorder was full on the internal data recorder.  Thank goodness, I was over wa ...

Hey!
I just had the MC error this morning for the first time, also over water - yikes!.  I had just completed the new firmware update with no hiccups.
What do you mean by the  "flight recorder was full on the internal data recorder".  Mt SD had just been formatted as well...
Help please
2015-5-7
Use props
dbeck
lvl.4

United States

I noticed that.  A built in flight recorder?  Is that why SHOU bailed?
2015-5-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules