519 3 2018-2-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Avellas
lvl.3
Flight distance : 29833 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I recently had an issue with one of my new (never used) Spark Battery that I purchased a few months ago.  A soon as I called DJI Support they quickly initiated an RMA for the repair and/or replacement of my battery.

Although a took another phone call  to support to insure that the repair department had a full understanding that the battery was new and that it had never been charged, DJI graciously decided to repair the battery at no cost to me.

Thank you DJI for continuing to support your loyal customers and hope that this is the new norm.
2018-2-22
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Avellas, you are so grateful for sharing your story with us, this absolutely brings us a great confidence and motivation to keep moving. Thank you again for your positive feedback. Wish you have a great time on flying, should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us at any time, we are all here to support you.
2018-2-22
Use props
Chandler Campbell
New

I ordered the dji spark with the fly more combo which was supposed to come with a charging hub, but it did not. When I called DJI to confirm that there should be one in thre I was put on hold for 10 minutes for the girl on the line to tell me “she thinks so.” Customer service is a joke and they were not willing to help solve my situation at all.
2018-10-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Chandler Campbell Posted at 2018-10-10 08:16
I ordered the dji spark with the fly more combo which was supposed to come with a charging hub, but it did not. When I called DJI to confirm that there should be one in thre I was put on hold for 10 minutes for the girl on the line to tell me “she thinks so.” Customer service is a joke and they were not willing to help solve my situation at all.

Hi Chandler, we are so sorry for the unpleasant experience with our customer support team, I failed to get the order number via your Forum account, could you please PM me your order number and your contact number which you are used to contact our support so that we can make an investigate and keep improving our customer service?
Once you send me PM, please keep me updated in the thread as well, thank you.
2018-10-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules