Error 0x02680c while updating OcuSync Air Unit
2081 3 2018-2-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
koko_
lvl.2
Germany

Dear DJI,

I tried to update a fresh new DJI OcuSync Air Unit (current firmware version V01.00.0006) to a newer firmware version with DJI assistant 2. It always stucks at 52% progress (at Updating firmware step) with a subsequent "Update error" message and an error code "0x02680c". I tried already in different ways:

- tried updating with DJI assistant 2 on MacOS and a Windows 10 machine
- tried different USB ports
- tried to update to different firmware versions (V01.00.0100 and V01.00.0200)
- switched off several times OcuSync Air Unit and restarted / rebooted both, Air unit and machine

All cases result in same behavior - update error at 52%. What should I do now?
error.PNG
2018-2-23
Use props
koko_
lvl.2
Germany

Okay, finally the update worked. I have no idea, why - but in the meantime I activated the air unit trough assistant. So maybe, this firmware update failure was due to an inactivated unit?
2018-2-23
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

koko_ Posted at 2018-2-23 05:26
Okay, finally the update worked. I have no idea, why - but in the meantime I activated the air unit trough assistant. So maybe, this firmware update failure was due to an inactivated unit?
Yes, it is because the unit had not been activated. Thank you for your update and glad to know that it worked. Should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us at any time, we're glad to help.
2018-2-25
Use props
djiuser_53yAOYQuc6WD
lvl.2
Flight distance : 87467 ft
United States

Well, mine is activated and it does exactly the same thing, it also will no longer show video, though it does connect. 52% and it fails every time, even when paired to the goggles, which I had been told would cure this problem.
2018-8-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules